News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Debate - Mr.Obvious vs Casparov - Cast Your Vote

Started by josephpalazzo, May 14, 2014, 01:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Speaking as a non- scientist and a non- philosopher, I did learn some things from Casparov's time here. I know more about quantum theory than I did before. And it did further solidify my own personal belief in the nonexistence of god.

Solitary

Wouldn't have been very easy for God to give Casparov an argument that forced us to believe in God?  :twisted: Oh, I get it, that would be cheating and taking away Casparo's free will from his mind that is in God's mind.  :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Berati

Quote from: josephpalazzo on May 22, 2014, 10:21:09 AM
The show is over.

Casparov has admitted defeat:

I get a big danger warning from Chrome when click on this link:
**http://atheistforums.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=25503** (asterix added to prevent clicking)

My Browser (Chrome) says:
Quote"Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on atheistforums.com.

Content from cdn.memegenerator.net, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion. Learn more"

Should I be concerned?
Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

stromboli

I have pretty good-and active- protection (Bit defender)- it didn't give me any warnings.

Jason78

Quote from: josephpalazzo on May 22, 2014, 10:21:09 AM
LONG LIVE ATHEISM  LONG LIVE ATHEISM      LONG LIVE ATHEISM          LONG LIVE ATHEISM               LONG LIVE ATHEISM
Fucking <marquee> tag!   I hate it so much! :toilet:
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato