News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Voice Semi-finals

Started by Jack89, May 14, 2014, 09:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack89

This is the first year that I've watched The Voice, and I'll admit, I got sucked into it.  My favorite has been Christina Grimmie for most of the season.  I saw a few of her videos before she went on the show, and her audition was pretty amazing. 

However...

I think Kristen Merlin should have been in the final 3 instead of Christina.  She has such a beautiful, distinct voice and puts all of her heart into her singing.  Gotta admit her performance last night wasn't her best, but in my opinion, she has been consistently wonderful throughout the season.  Her energy on stage and her infectious smile are a bonus as well.  As much as I like Christina, I don't see how she beat Kristen out. 

AllPurposeAtheist

Don't feel to bad, but I've never once watched the show and I know I should tune in to every episode I have no plans to begin. Not now, not ever.
I'm so ashamed.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 15, 2014, 09:40:15 PM
Don't feel to bad, but I've never once watched the show and I know I should tune in to every episode I have no plans to begin. Not now, not ever.
I'm so ashamed.
I don't have TV, so I wasn't aware of it until a few nights ago when I was visiting friends.  Suddenly  it was time for the show.  Everything except rapt viewing of the program was terminated for an hour.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: SGOS on May 15, 2014, 10:52:52 PM
I don't have TV, so I wasn't aware of it until a few nights ago when I was visiting friends.  Suddenly  it was time for the show.  Everything except rapt viewing of the program was terminated for an hour.
This would have been the time I would have had to say, "Exit, stage left!"
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.