How to you tell people to f*** off politely?

Started by St Giordano Bruno, May 12, 2014, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Giordano Bruno

I have encountered it not just with religious proselytizers or people who annoying trying to chat me up in the gym, like a certain morbidly obese individual who kept upsetting everyone, such as poking fun at their tattoos and making snide remarks about them, etc. With the former (the religious proselytizer) I don't need to be polite and be brutally blunt such as "fuck off you big fat wanker" But in the gym where swearing is frowned on I have to resort to other measures.  I resorted to with that annoying fat guy.   "could you do me a favour" he then replied "what is that?" and I reply "I know it is a lot to ask being as big as you are, but could you completely disappear?" He so got the message and never came near me again.  That is a polite way of putting it.  Either that or find other polite non swearing alternatives.   Other strategies are “I am not your friend, never will be, please go!!” when the walk away method was not working.   
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

PickelledEggs

Swearing is only frowned upon at your gym?

I'll tell you what I would  do if that's the case. I would look him dead in the eye and say "Fuck. Off. You annoying. Piece. Of shit."

The periods were put in for pauses. Because I wouldn't yell it if I were you. Just say it assertively.

Sent via your mom

KUSA

Start talking to an invisible friend. Keep telling your invisible friend "shut up, I don't want to kill him. Not this time!".

St Giordano Bruno

There was one girl with some tattoos on her shoulder who copped a barrage from him about them she gave him some very important advise.:  "Are you looking for trouble you big fat prick!!!!?  don't go around rubbing people with tattoos up the wrong way, or anyone else for that matter because you are going to get yourself hurt" 
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

Shol'va

Go talk to the manager and give him or her specifics about how that one customer is disruptive to their business and other customers. He should have his ass hauled out.

Then we will see him on The Factor with O'Reilly about how Christians are persecuted in this country.

stromboli

I do it this way. If they are talking, I stop them, and say, "can I ask you a question?" They will of course say sure.
"Well, I don't want to talk to you or have anything to do with you, so what is a polite way of me telling you to please go away?"

If they don't leave, then- "Well I tried to be nice. I want nothing to do with you. Leave me the fuck alone."

St Giordano Bruno

Quote from: Shol'va on May 12, 2014, 09:26:47 PM
Go talk to the manager and give him or her specifics about how that one customer is disruptive to their business and other customers. He should have his ass hauled out.

Then we will see him on The Factor with O'Reilly about how Christians are persecuted in this country.
That sounds pretty sensible

ApostateLois

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

The Skeletal Atheist

Pin them on the ground. Poop on their face. If they don't leave by then they are deviant perverts, so stone them to death.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on May 26, 2014, 12:47:31 AM
Pin them on the ground. Poop on their face. If they don't leave by then they are deviant perverts, so stone them to death.
I second this. Poop is the answer to all life's problems

Sent via your mom.

stromboli

Or you can make a face and scratch your groin vigorously and ask if they know anything about Herpes.

Gawdzilla Sama

One guy started talking to me about his new car. I politely put my ear buds in and turn up the volume.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: stromboli on May 26, 2014, 11:04:56 AM
Or you can make a face and scratch your groin vigorously and ask if they know anything about Herpes.

:rotflmao:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

I have mentioned before, but I love this story: I was "accosted" by a fat women handing out jeubus pamplets at a Winn-Dixie store, said no and she got a little in my face, " I am just worried about your spiritual health young man", to which I responded, "and I am worried about your physical health, ever hear of a salad bar"? She then launched into a tirade that would make Gawdzilla cringe....funny crazy ass lady.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Green Bottle

Look them in the eye an say   '' 2 words, the 2nd one is off,  an keep walking.      :fU:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''