News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Mathematical Proof there Is No God

Started by stromboli, May 08, 2014, 12:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakurei Reimu

Casparov, what you are speaking of is nonsense. "Superposition" is a physical concept. There is no such thing as a "superposition of all numbers" because you can't mix a concept in one discipline with a concept in another. In this case, you are mixing a physical concept with a mathematical one. You have not defined what "superposition" means in a mathematical context, or what it means for some number to be in "a probability distribution of being any one number but simultaneously existing as all of them at once," so "superposition of all numbers" is a meaningless phrase. Similarly with "qubit" in the context of mathematics; I have no idea what a "qubit of numbers" is supposed to be, and I don't think you do either. I do know from the equations you are stating that you are not talking about a field â€" you are not talking about the real numbers, the rational numbers or even of the complex numbers that are usually used in quantum mechanics.

Math is not like ordinary life. The modern incarnations of all mathematics depend on precise definitions and well-chosen and -expressed axioms and theorems. Sloppy thinking and speaking gets us nowhere. Come back when you find a way to express your idea clearly and precisely.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu