News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

free world leadership

Started by individual, May 11, 2014, 12:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: 10 Green Bottles..... on June 18, 2014, 06:25:11 PM

George bush was the worst president america has ever had but thats just my opinion.......
Well, certainly during my lifetime, and I can remember back to Truman.  I don't know about Grant.

aitm

Quote from: individual on June 18, 2014, 05:37:56 PM

Unprecedented in my memory.
Which is not looking particularly good.

QuoteIn any other place 'sides Merica that would be called corruption.
Yeah, do you know what that word means?

Quoteand of course I'm a racist
with that brilliant tirade....most likely, as learned educator doesn't seem to fit

Quoteand y'all should blame Bush.

Like all presidents he gets blamed for his fuck ups.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shol'va

Bashing Obama. How refreshing.

AllPurposeAtheist

Andrew Johnson was no prince.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

The last few presidents have actually been fairly mediocre in terms of sheer horribleness.  At least in the polls.

frosty

I'm sure people will think I'm a jackass for saying this, but what would have happened if the Republicans in the U.S. agreed to work with him from the beginning of his presidency? He will leave being remembered as the President who's very image instigated extreme partisan bickering. The Republicans made every single effort humanly possible to block Obama from doing anything. Perhaps the U.S. would be in a better state today if it's "elected politicians" actually did their job?

Jason78

I don't think that the rest of the free world recognises the president of the USA as their leader.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

'leader of the free world' is a nice, handy euphemism for domestic consumption, but very few believe it anymore and those who do aren't exactly the shiniest pennies in the bank.

Green Bottle

When i said that bush was the worst president  the US ever had i meant in my lifetime or mibbe im talkin shite, im sure the americans on here can put me right, i dont know enough about  us politics going back through th years so probably there have been worse one's.
Quote from: Jason78 on June 20, 2014, 01:11:40 PM
I don't think that the rest of the free world recognises the president of the USA as their leader.
Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on June 20, 2014, 02:32:57 PM
'leader of the free world' is a nice, handy euphemism for domestic consumption, but very few believe it anymore and those who do aren't exactly the shiniest pennies in the bank.
I agree, im sure the leaders of all the other countries in the so called ''free world'' would have something to say about it..
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

Green Bottle

An excellent tune........... :pidu:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''