"Defending the first ammendment violates or rights!"

Started by PickelledEggs, May 10, 2014, 06:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

I love Mehta. the guy is a stud. This kind of shit is typical, sadly. Everybody got rights but us! Weeps openly. Gag.

Hydra009

This is a common but idiotic complaint against the FFRF.  They mostly just challenge breaches in the church-state separation.  And the government not doing religion on the taxpayer dime is hardly tantamount to anti-christian discrimination.

AllPurposeAtheist

OH C'MONNN! Everyone knows that every time you think you don't believe in god another baby jesus dies ... You...you...you...MURDERERS!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 10, 2014, 05:07:38 PM
OH C'MONNN! Everyone knows that every time you think you don't believe in god another baby jesus dies ... You...you...you...MURDERERS!
I have just found a whole new source of motivation in life. Death to Baby Jesus!

Sent from Monster Island. Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Stop persecuting and taking away 1st amendment rights for rich fuckers like Pat Robertson! :snooty:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 10, 2014, 05:27:39 PM
Stop persecuting and taking away 1st amendment rights for rich fuckers like Pat Robertson! :snooty:
I love Pat Robertson.

Edit...  Autocorrect...  I meant loath

Sent via your mom

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 10, 2014, 11:11:19 AM
This is a common but idiotic complaint against the FFRF.  They mostly just challenge breaches in the church-state separation.  And the government not doing religion on the taxpayer dime is hardly tantamount to anti-christian discrimination.
When reality is a threat to their faith it's hardly surprising that they find many things in the real world threatening.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers