News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Oh, BTW- Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Started by stromboli, May 05, 2014, 12:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Shiranu

Meh, I'm not a huge fan of it. Mexicans like to use it to say, "Lulz, we kick your French ass! It's just proof the French are a bunch of pussies who cant win shit!".

Sure, you won one battle... but in retaliation, we killed everyone from Puebla to Mexico City and overthrew your government. 

Nice try, Mexicans.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

QuoteBadges? We don't need no stinking badges!
My favorite quote from a movie. I have to say, the Latinos love to have fun and celebrate, and the women are something to behold when they are young and beautiful.   :keel: Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

I have lovely Latino ladies that stroll by my place regularly. If only they weren't in high school........

ApostateLois

"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

aitm

as my mexican friends told me in Texas, " cinco is like the 4th, nobody really gives a shit about the holiday, we just get a chance to party, drink, shoot fireworks and hopefully get laid"
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: aitm on May 05, 2014, 08:00:55 PM
as my mexican friends told me in Texas, " cinco is like the 4th, nobody really gives a shit about the holiday, we just get a chance to party, drink, shoot fireworks and hopefully get laid"

I think they celebrate here with a baseball game.