Atheists, you're doomed - Meet Mr. Nice Guy

Started by josephpalazzo, May 04, 2014, 11:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: ClareTherese on June 01, 2014, 07:46:52 PM
He sends and performs miracles through others to show non-believers of His existence and to boost
the faith of those that already believe.

:rotflmao:

:eyes:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Quote from: ClareTherese on June 01, 2014, 07:58:25 PM
I'm sure you agree that many humans have committed enough horrific tragedies to last lifetimes. But, does God do it?
No. 

:wtff:
oh,,another one of those so called christians who never read the old testament.. :music2:

el stupido...

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

ClareTherese

Quote from: aitm on June 01, 2014, 08:01:53 PM

:wtff:
oh,,another one of those so called christians who never read the old testament.. :music2:

el stupido...

Why would we go by the Old Testament when there's The New Testament? I read the Old Testament bearing
in mind the historical context and that there was earthly and spiritual laws that people at that time followed.
It'd be wise for people to not read the Bible like a textbook. I believe He's God Almighty, if He takes away life
from this earth He has every right. It's not murder to take your own creation and give them the choice of where
they want to go...alive.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: ClareTherese on June 01, 2014, 07:58:25 PM
Who does God, the divine creator of everything and everyone, need to defend himself to? Who are we to put God on trial?
God came down in human form as Jesus to speak His message and still there were non-believers at that time. If Jesus appeared
before you at this moment what would you believe? Would you think there was some rational explanation? What do you think you'd
do? I believe in God but I have humility because I've done nothing to deserve His love. I believe God has the power to end our existence
at this very moment. I'm sure you agree that many humans have committed enough horrific tragedies to last lifetimes. But, does God end our
existence? No. Why? I have no idea exactly. He must love us a lot to not. He's giving people a chance to change their ways.
So you're saying that God who supposedly created everything is incapable of convincing me, an atheist, that he really exists. My question still stands, what good is he?

aitm

Quote from: ClareTherese on June 01, 2014, 08:05:42 PM
I read the Old Testament bearing in mind the historical context and that there was earthly and spiritual laws that people at that time followed.

so...you are telling us that you are perfectly comfortable with worshipping a god who demanded that little girls be raped and enslaved...that babies have their head based against rocks...that humans be killed for nothing other than living in a specific area...that it is perfectly acceptable to you to worship a god who...while he easily could simply snap his nothing fingers and make the alive dead..he choose to make other humans murder other humans so they could enjoy it? Instead of just wishing away people, he willingly and enjoyed having his minions rape little girls...did he whank it while watching? Your god is an evil sick, mean, hateful piece of shit. If you worship that, you are no better.

ClareTherese

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 01, 2014, 08:08:30 PM
So you're saying that God who supposedly created everything is incapable of convincing me, an atheist, that he really exists. My question still stands, what good is he?

I believe God is not only capable but is showing His existence to you. But, it's completely up to you on choosing to be open and see it or not. That's between you and God. That's your relationship. He has a different relationship with everyone because everyone has a different personality. I'll never know what it's like to be an atheist who is searching if at all for an existence of God. I'll never know what it's like to go from being a non-believer to a believer. Some of the most greatest advocates of God were once atheists. I can only imagine their emotions and feelings at that moment of conversion. It's powerful. It's a process for a lot of people and how that process goes depends on the individual. I don't know why God doesn't just appear before us and say "Here I am. What do you believe?" right now. Maybe there's a greater plan that we can't see or understand. But, I know and I believe there's a reason.

You ask "What good is God?" Well, He created this world so that you, me and everyone could live and enjoy the good things in it. He designed men and women to create new human life. He gave us air to breath and food to eat. He died for us so that we were saved from going to hell without a choice. He gave us the chance to choose on where we're going to be in the end. Everything good in this world is thanks to God and that's why He's important. The bad things in this world are thanks to satan. satan chose to leave God and heaven and subtly get each person to deny God. God does His good work through people who are open to doing His Will to help other people come to know and believe in Him. satan twists God's word, message and spreads lies through people who are open and misguides others into believing the wrong things. satan wants people to turn away from God, not come to God, and he wants people to see God as an unloving, unmerciful mass murderer, etc. satan is who you can blame for all the tragedy in this world. There is an unseen battle and one here on earth for our souls. We can either make good or bad choices.

ClareTherese

Quote from: aitm on June 01, 2014, 08:22:31 PM
so...you are telling us that you are perfectly comfortable with worshipping a god who demanded that little girls be raped and enslaved...that babies have their head based against rocks...that humans be killed for nothing other than living in a specific area...that it is perfectly acceptable to you to worship a god who...while he easily could simply snap his nothing fingers and make the alive dead..he choose to make other humans murder other humans so they could enjoy it? Instead of just wishing away people, he willingly and enjoyed having his minions rape little girls...did he whank it while watching? Your god is an evil sick, mean, hateful piece of shit. If you worship that, you are no better.

God created this world so that you, me and everyone could live and enjoy the good things in it. He designed men and women to create new human life. He gave us air to breath and food to eat. He died for us so that we were saved from going to hell without a choice. He gave us the chance to choose on where we're going to be in the end. Everything good in this world is thanks to God and that's why He's important. The bad things in this world are thanks to satan. satan chose to leave God and heaven and subtly get each person to deny God. God does His good work through people who are open to doing His Will to help other people come to know and believe in Him. satan twists God's word, message and spreads lies through people who are open and misguides others into believing the wrong things. satan wants people to turn away from God, not come to God, and he wants people to see God as an unloving, unmerciful mass murderer, etc. satan is who you can blame for all the tragedy in this world. There is an unseen battle and one here on earth for our souls. We can either make good or bad choices.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: ClareTherese on June 01, 2014, 08:23:17 PM
I believe God is not only capable but is showing His existence to you. But, it's completely up to you on choosing to be open and see it or not. That's between you and God. That's your relationship. He has a different relationship with everyone because everyone has a different personality. I'll never know what it's like to be an atheist who is searching if at all for an existence of God. I'll never know what it's like to go from being a non-believer to a believer. Some of the most greatest advocates of God were once atheists. I can only imagine their emotions and feelings at that moment of conversion. It's powerful. It's a process for a lot of people and how that process goes depends on the individual. I don't know why God doesn't just appear before us and say "Here I am. What do you believe?" right now. Maybe there's a greater plan that we can't see or understand. But, I know and I believe there's a reason.

Your question "What good is God?" has an answer. He created this world so that you, me and everyone could live and enjoy the good things in it. He designed men and women to create new human life. He died for us so that we were saved from going to hell without a choice. He gave us the chance to choose on where we're going to be in the end. Everything good in this world is thanks to God and that's why He's important. The bad things in this world are thanks to satan. He twists God's word and message and lies through other people who are open and people listen by their own choice. Satan wants people to turn away from God, he wants people to see God as an unloving, unmerciful mass murderer. Satan is who you can blame for all the tragedy in this world. There is an unseen battle and one here on earth for our souls. We can either make good or bad choices.
We're going in circle. Here you are defending God, promoting his work and the question was, is, why does he need a gullible person like you to do his bidding? Come on be serious for once instead of acting like an imbecile, how can God expect anyone to believe those people who lived 2000 years ago, people who were ignorant, superstitious and most likely delusional, who wrote the new testament, which is full of contradictions, implausible stories, of which many of these absurd stories were borrowed from other cultures written hundreds of years before the evangelists plagiarized them? How can God who supposedly know everything not know that skeptics like me and billion of others are never going to buy into so much nonsense?

aitm

meh..we have had enough of your insipid, insane and moronic blather...good bye..go find a  mental hospital where your fellow idiots run free.

Hydra009

Quote from: aitm on June 01, 2014, 08:43:32 PMmeh..we have had enough of your insipid, insane and moronic blather...good bye..go find a  mental hospital where your fellow idiots run free.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on May 29, 2014, 12:20:23 PM

I'm totally convinced the deadpan expression,  'Whatever..." was created specifically for reasoning with religious people.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.