Are the general discussions here, general enough?

Started by Jutter, April 30, 2014, 10:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jutter

That is to say: do you encounter threads here that belonged in one of the designated not-general parts of the forum? Interresting thing to observe perhaps? Hmmm I don't see how to start a poll. Maybe later. Opinions appreciated nonetheless.
No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jmpty

???  ??

Solitary

:think: Is this a trick question? Or are you being a general nuisance?  :biggrin2: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

stromboli

Hydra009

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

blargg

I request this topic to be moved somewhere else, there is no way it fits the description and ruins my experience.
~ god works in mysterious ways doesn't exist ~

stromboli

So I gather that god is dissatisfied with this thread and doesn't want to discuss it, generally speaking.

ApostateLois

It seems to be a combination of religious stuff, personal observations, and random news stories. Seems general enough.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

aitm

Looks like we can't reach a general consensus.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

hrdlr110

God, you don't even run this forum, let alone the universe (and only 42 posts lol). Is post count in any way related to ______________? Although I must admit, your posts are better proof of gods existence than any theist has dragged in here. Why didn't I think of being god, god dammit?!
Is it possible to get "off topic" in a general discussion? Must one be intentionally vague?
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts