News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

voxnews.com VS vox.com

Started by Poison Tree, April 29, 2014, 12:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

I was watching Charlie Rose and he was interviewing the creators of a new Vox news site and I thought that their self hype sounded interesting so I'd go check it out. So I type "Vox news" into google and get a website of the same name along with several articles about Vox Media launching a news site. So, I click on the top link (www.voxnews.com/‎). I wonder what types of stories they have:

CIA's Cancer Weapons self explanatory
US Behind Chemical Attack On Syria no need to explain what that's about
Snipers and Death Squads in the Service of Western Intelligence CIA sniper teams roam the world killing leaders, disestablishing regimes and faking government attacks on unarmed civilians (apparently "opposition to the Syrian regime is, in fact, miniscule" and the claim that the government attacked peaceful protesters was a lie based on CIA snipers trying to make poor, peaceful, misunderstood Bashar al-Assad look bad--just like the previous article explained that it was also the CIA, not Bashar al-Assad, who used chemical weapons on Syrians).
PRIVATE US COVERT GROUPS BEHIND SCHOOL SHOOTINGS the oligarchy's "ultra right wing, clandestine intelligence operatives" train school shooters for "the implementation of a total police state [and to] divert our attention away from their crimes" all paving the way for them to "force a repeal of the 2nd amendment which they must do prior to their "final solution" that they in store for the American population and the world"
CNN At Pentagon On 911 Says No Evidence Of Plane Crash Featured which leads nicely into
Open Letter From An American To Vladimir Putin where we learn that "most of the terrorist attacks throughout the world today" and 9/11 were carried out by operatives of the US oligarchic class. Arab spring? Just US coups--though one may wonder why they would go to all the trouble of over throwing one US backed military dictator in Egypt to replace him with, and subsequently overthrow, the Muslim Brotherhood only to presumably get a different US backed military dictator--wouldn't an inter military coup to simply replace Mubarak with a different general have been easier?). AlQaeda terrorists are, apparently, trained and planted by the CIA and NATO. All media, except voxnew (naturally) and RT, is simply a propaganda tool. So please, Mr Putin, ignore western threats and actions and continue with your benevolent plan for Ukraine and eastern Europe.

I had several moments of WTF. Then it hit me (and hopefully you've stuck with me to see this): These articles are all from voxnews.com, but the site they were talking about one Charlie Rose is simply vox.com. I wonder how many people will, like me, go searching for the Vox's news site and end up, instead, at voxnews's site. How many of these people are going to read the above articles and think that the claims made in them are from reputable journalists on a real news site instead of inane internet ramblings. Clever BS flingers. Wonder why CCN or CMM isn't a similar website waiting to waylay those who make a typo on their way to a mainstream news site.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Solitary

:wtff: It's all because of a black man as president. He'd ahead of the New World Order working for Satan---or maybe he is Satan. God atheists are dumb.  :naughty:  :fU: Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

You have piqued my interest. This deserves looking into. Sound conspiratoriol, to say the least.

stromboli

Interesting. I tried clicking on the links and Bit Defender is blocking all the websites. Hmmmm........

stromboli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vox_Media

Vox Media Inc. as Sports Blogs, Inc and publicly known as Vox) is a native digital media company that currently has six main editorial brands: SB Nation, The Verge, Polygon, Curbed, Eater, and Racked. A 7th, "Vox.com" (formerly codenamed "Project X"), launched on April 6, 2014. All Vox Media sites are built on Chorus, its proprietary digital publishing platform.[2]

Vox is headquartered near DuPont Circle, Washington, D.C and across from Bryant Park, in New York City. Founded in 2003 as SportsBlogs, Inc., by political strategist Jerome Armstrong, freelance writer Tyler Bleszinski and Markos Moulitsas (creator of Daily Kos), the network now features over 300 sites with over 400 paid writers.[3][4]

Former AOL programming chief Jim Bankoff became chairman and CEO of Vox Media Inc in 2008.[5] Trei Brundrett is Chief Product Officer. Marty Moe is Chief Operating Officer and Group Publisher, and Joe Purzycki VP of National Sales.[6]

They actually look pretty legit to me. But the websites I looked at certainly are conspiratorial in nature, but not right wing; in fact the opposite, but very inflammatory in nature. I checked out the people involved and they are all very legitimate-liberal- people, including the founder of Dailykos, which I read every day.