News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Can A Creation "Scientist" Be Wrong?

Started by Solitary, April 21, 2014, 11:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

http://youtu.be/Tfv1t1t44D0

QuoteNever mind that the term creation scientist is an oxymoron of the highest order, never mind that Creationists subscribe to the belief that an all-loving God sent the flood to wipe out humanity and everything else some 4,359 years ago and never mind that real scientists have determined that dinosaurs went extinct by the end of the Cretaceous Period, about 65 million years ago. Never mind all that because Kerby has proof, I tell ya, he has PROOF!

His proof is that the Ark was really, really big. Kerby cites the dimensions of the boat as reported in the Bible: 450 feet long, 75 feet wide and 50 feet high. Well, there you go! That’s a big damned boat.

I went and looked up the largest dinosaurs and found that there were quite a few that weighed anywhere from about 8-10 tons up to 100 tons and some were up to 50 feet long. Put a few of those on a boat and one would think it would fill up pretty fast. But Kerby has that covered. Those are ADULT dinosaurs and anyone with half a brain would know that God wouldn’t bother with them. No, God would instruct Noah to go out and get those baby dinosaurs.

That way, they’d all fit!
Kirby explained it. “I see some people that like to mock and ridicule, especially about the dinosaurs, how did they put the big old dinosaurs on there? Well, I would suggest to you they didn’t take the big old dinosaurs â€" they would have taken the younger ones. You think of a guy like me, if you’re going to repopulate a planet, you’re not taking me with you. I’m old. My repopulation days are done. You take my son or my grandson. My grandson is a whole lot smaller than I am.”
It’s just so simple. Sort of like Kerby.

Why is it that God always needs help from humans when he could do it with a blink of His eye? Does religion really make people this stupid, or do stupid people chose religion?  :eek:  :axe: :wall: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Shame on you, solitary! Shame on you! You doubt the WORD? GASP!

btw, ever heard of Hyperspace? The Ark was a 6 DIMENSIONAL NON LOCALITY STORAGE, UH, THINGY. The animals were stored in other dimensions, so there! We lost the dinosaurs because they wandered off someplace in the 5th dimension, or something.

Geez, how can you live with yourself?    :axe:

stromboli

Yeah, I have a poem about Noah going in my mind but I don't feel appreciated, so never mind.  Also I have a grandson named Noah, so I got to be careful.

"Creation Scientist" is a complete oxymoron, emphasis on the moron. Science is the opposite of Creationism in every respect, so any discussion from that viewpoint starts out automatically self contradicted. And they get all annoyed because they aren't taken seriously. So they not only missed the point in science class, they also apparently skipped an English class or two.

ApostateLois

QuoteWhen Noah sobers up and hears "what his young son had done unto him" (what did he do besides look at him?)

Gave him a blow job? Fucked him? Gotta be one of those.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

PickelledEggs

I knew a kid named Noah in highschool. I bet he had as much to do with a global flood as the Noah from myth

Sent via your mom

josephpalazzo

But why bring aboard dinosaurs since they're going to be extinct anyway?!??!

pioteir

Quote from: josephpalazzo on April 24, 2014, 10:33:06 AM
But why bring aboard dinosaurs since they're going to be extinct anyway?!??!

But they brought dinos to serve as food for every other animal. That's why we don't have them anymore.
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking