News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What happens when Easter is on 4-20?

Started by PickelledEggs, April 20, 2014, 02:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

As has been mentioned here before, Beer is older than written history and probably as old as religion, if not older. By antiquity alone, beer is holy, not to mention all the good things it does for humanity. And you can make the same argument for pot. there are religions that venerate marijuana. As far as I'm concerned, a religion that does not venerate both in tandem is a shocking lapse of human society.

On that basis alone, Dudeism is a given. It will happen.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 21, 2014, 06:48:17 PM
As has been mentioned here before, Beer is older than written history and probably as old as religion, if not older. By antiquity alone, beer is holy, not to mention all the good things it does for humanity. And you can make the same argument for pot. there are religions that venerate marijuana. As far as I'm concerned, a religion that does not venerate both in tandem is a shocking lapse of human society.

On that basis alone, Dudeism is a given. It will happen.
I'm not sure what that has to do with what I posted....

Did you click the link? It's just some creepy easter bunnies. I'm sorry if I mislead you in to thinking it actually had something to do with pot.

stromboli

I did, but I was referring to the 4-20.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

ApostateLois

Those Easter bunnies! Every single one of them is a living horror. I have NEVER seen an Easter bunny that didn't range from disturbing to nightmarish on the Holiday Creep-o-Meter. Why can't people get that ONE thing right? You'd think someone, somewhere, could make a rabbit costume that didn't scare the hell out of children.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

PickelledEggs

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 23, 2014, 08:59:11 PM
Grinning!! where have you been??????

Took a bit of a break, was checking in to see how things were going. Seems like most of our chat buddies bailed
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on April 23, 2014, 09:12:15 PM
Took a bit of a break, was checking in to see how things were going. Seems like most of our chat buddies bailed
Yeah. :(

GrinningYMIR