News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Can you prove there is no God?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 23, 2014, 01:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

I'm not watching your fucking videos. Type it out like a normal person.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Walker_Lee

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on April 25, 2014, 12:01:43 AM
I'm not watching your fucking videos. Type it out like a normal person.
Here is exactly what i said.
Romans 1:18-25
18 God shows his anger from heaven. It is against all the godless and evil things people do. They are so evil that they say no to the truth. 19 The truth about God is plain to them. God has made it plain.20 Ever since the world was created it has been possible to see the qualities of God that are not seen. I’m talking about his eternal power and about the fact that he is God. Those things can be seen in what he has made. So people have no excuse for what they do.21 They knew God. But they didn’t honor him as God. They didn’t thank him. Their thinking became worthless. Their foolish hearts became dark. 22 They claimed to be wise. But they made fools of themselves. 23 They would rather have statues of gods than the glorious God who lives forever. Their statues of gods are made to look like people, birds, animals and reptiles.24 So God let them go. He allowed them to do what their sinful hearts wanted to. He let them commit sexual sins. They polluted one another’s bodies by what they did.25 They chose a lie instead of God’s truth. They worshiped and served created things. They didn’t worship the Creator. But he must be praised forever. Amen.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 25, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
Here is exactly what i said.
Romans 1:18-25
18 God shows his anger from heaven. It is against all the godless and evil things people do. They are so evil that they say no to the truth. 19 The truth about God is plain to them. God has made it plain.20 Ever since the world was created it has been possible to see the qualities of God that are not seen. I’m talking about his eternal power and about the fact that he is God. Those things can be seen in what he has made. So people have no excuse for what they do.21 They knew God. But they didn’t honor him as God. They didn’t thank him. Their thinking became worthless. Their foolish hearts became dark. 22 They claimed to be wise. But they made fools of themselves. 23 They would rather have statues of gods than the glorious God who lives forever. Their statues of gods are made to look like people, birds, animals and reptiles.24 So God let them go. He allowed them to do what their sinful hearts wanted to. He let them commit sexual sins. They polluted one another’s bodies by what they did.25 They chose a lie instead of God’s truth. They worshiped and served created things. They didn’t worship the Creator. But he must be praised forever. Amen.
So the kiddies didn't do what daddy wanted, and he murdered them. This God guy's a real class act.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 25, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
God’s truth
God's truth?

Oh you mean as opposed to THE truth.

Gotcha

Don't go quoting scripture to us to try to prove your point. Most of us are nonbelievers BECAUSE we read the bible. Plus trying to prove your point by quoting what you say is the truth. is basically saying

"It's the truth... because it's the truth, see? This is the truth because it says it's the truth. that's how I know its the truth."

Where is your god? I don't see him. Why isn't his existence apparent enough for me to be able to say. "oh well that's some hardcore evidence of god. He HAS to be real"

Is it because of free will? free will is funny. The people that always say all the bad things that happen in the world and group those things with harmless things like lack of belief always say it's because of free will. If it is, why don't you focus your energy on making bad people using their free will for harmful things instead of us using our free will on harmless things and productive things.

Seriously ask yourself. What do you hope to accomplish by being pushy about your beliefs in this forum. Convert us? That's not going to happen. Even some of the token theists are saying you don't know what you're talking about. Put your time and energy towards something useful and helpful to society.
Instead of badgering us with your gospel, focus on the child molesters, rapists, murderers, etc.... the people that are ACTUALLY fucked in the head and harm people.

Do some charity work... some volunteer work... go to the city and buy a homeless person some lunch. I don't fucking care, just take all your energy that you are wasting on us, and use it for something that will actually help someone.

Walker_Lee

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 25, 2014, 01:05:06 AM
God's truth?

Oh you mean as opposed to THE truth.

Gotcha

Don't go quoting scripture to us to try to prove your point. Most of us are nonbelievers BECAUSE we read the bible. Plus trying to prove your point by quoting what you say is the truth. is basically saying

"It's the truth... because it's the truth, see? This is the truth because it says it's the truth. that's how I know its the truth."

Where is your god? I don't see him. Why isn't his existence apparent enough for me to be able to say. "oh well that's some hardcore evidence of god. He HAS to be real"

Is it because of free will? free will is funny. The people that always say all the bad things that happen in the world and group those things with harmless things like lack of belief always say it's because of free will. If it is, why don't you focus your energy on making bad people using their free will for harmful things instead of us using our free will on harmless things and productive things.

Seriously ask yourself. What do you hope to accomplish by being pushy about your beliefs in this forum. Convert us? That's not going to happen. Even some of the token theists are saying you don't know what you're talking about. Put your time and energy towards something useful and helpful to society.
Instead of badgering us with your gospel, focus on the child molesters, rapists, murderers, etc.... the people that are ACTUALLY fucked in the head and harm people.

Do some charity work... some volunteer work... go to the city and buy a homeless person some lunch. I don't fucking care, just take all your energy that you are wasting on us, and use it for something that will actually help someone.
Trust me i volunteer and help feed the hungry. I help the raped and molested.  And to your question where is God because you can not see him i will repeat a verse. Romans 1:20 Ever since the world was created it has been possible to see the qualities of God that are not seen. I’m talking about his eternal power and about the fact that he is God. Those things can be seen in what he has made. So people have no excuse for what they do.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 25, 2014, 01:38:20 AM
Trust me i volunteer and help feed the hungry. I help the raped and molested.  And to your question where is God because you can not see him i will repeat a verse. Romans 1:20 Ever since the world was created it has been possible to see the qualities of God that are not seen. I’m talking about his eternal power and about the fact that he is God. Those things can be seen in what he has made. So people have no excuse for what they do.

While we're quoting things, how about I quote something that's more relevant.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” -Epicurus

And good! do more of that. Help more people.

But please do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time here. You're not accomplishing anything other than making the forum members aggravated.

La Dolce Vita

Hey, Walker, why not address the fact that your god is two previously "existing" gods written into one, and that the jews all the time up to around 500 years B.C. (all through the centuries your god supposedly interacted with them) where polytheistic/henotheistic? Demonstrating to a 100% certainty that your god does not exist?

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

DunkleSeele

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 24, 2014, 11:55:44 PM
cretinous video of himself babbling nonsense
Listen cretin, you've posted that very same, ridiculous video on three different threads. Besides the obvious fact that the sight of your ugly mug is per se revolting, are you really so stupid as to not understand that posting verses straight out of that disgusting piece of horror fiction isn't going to convince anybody here?

Jason78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfAPszzkMTI

They served crated things?    God chose the goblins from heaven?  His eternal power?  The fact that he has gone?

The statues are gone?  He let them commit sexual sins?

If you're going to talk to camera and deliver a speech, then you've got to stop mumbling.   You can't go reading your script from a book to camera, it just looks and sounds awful.   Memorise your speech, keep the book if you need to quickly reference something or find your place, but memorise the words.  Practice those words.   Try doing it in front of a mirror.  Rehearse and practice until you get it right.

Try taking a deep breath and then speaking to the back of the room.   Enunciate and deliver your words clearly and unambiguously.  Look directly at the camera when you're speaking to the viewer, you're not shooting a soap opera or a reality tv show.

I'm sure that you're going to subject us to another one of these videos, and when you do, I want to see a marked improvement in your delivery.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Shiranu

QuoteHe let them commit sexual sins?

Fuck. You.

You are a huge part of what's wrong in this world, fuck sexual shaming. You believe the innocent should suffer for eternity, you believe the immoral is divinely moral and you shame people for their biology?

Fuck you again, sir. You are a disgusting individual. In words it doesn't seem so bad, you could just be a troll... but seeing you not hide, seeing you say it with your face in the open... you truly believe what you say. I feel sorry for you, even over my initial rage at how terrible your ideas are, because I know you were brainwashed into believing this bullshit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Atheon

I can prove that an omniscient, omnipotent god doesn't exist.
I can prove that an omnipotent, omnibenevolent god doesn't exist.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

aitm

*MOD*- meh, I think we have suffered enough. Good luck in your future endeavors-aitm
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mister Agenda

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 23, 2014, 01:54:04 PM
If so then provide scientific, psychological, historical, or any type of evidence?

I can't even prove there are no leprechauns.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Mister Agenda

Quote from: rex on April 24, 2014, 05:01:09 PM
All gods got killed by God killer. Therefore there is NO GOD. God killer killed him.

Hm. I can't prove that's not true, either. A pattern seems to be emerging.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina