News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Can you prove there is no God?

Started by Walker_Lee, April 23, 2014, 01:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walker_Lee

If so then provide scientific, psychological, historical, or any type of evidence?
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

PickelledEggs

Can you prove Eric, the invisible, undetectable, god-eating penguin doesn't exist?

aitm

Ha! You funny!  You got your ass handed to you in your other thread and now you think we should provide you with what you can't already prove? You think funny.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason78

I saw this.   Then I saw this

Then I lol'd
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

PickelledEggs

Here is a list of things that I'll let you prove to us that doesn't exsist. We will use your method to prove your god doesn't exist.

Zeus
Horus
Dionysus
Icarus
Mermaids
Fairies
Pegasuses
Santa Clause

leo

Can you prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist ?
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

PickelledEggs

Quote from: leo on April 23, 2014, 02:20:36 PM
Can you prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist ?
Have you ever taken a crap and when you got up of the toilet, nothing was there? Ghost poop, it's weird and an actual occurrence.

leo

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 23, 2014, 02:25:17 PM
Have you ever taken a crap and when you got up of the toilet, nothing was there? Ghost poop, it's weird and an actual occurrence.
I hate when that happens. I thought the biggest turd ever was going out and then nothing nada.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

The Skeletal Atheist

Burden of proof, blah blah blah, you're a fucking moron. Your dialog here has proven that it's utterly useless to talk to you. You are willfully ignorant, and any attempt to entertain your idiotic ramblings is futile. Fuck off.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

PickelledEggs

Quote from: leo on April 23, 2014, 02:28:13 PM
                                                                                                                                                   I hate when that happens. I thought the biggest turd ever was going out and then nothing nada.
Maybe its so massive that it bends the light around it, rendering it invisible. Or maybe something related to that. I'm not familiar with the physics. We'll have to call some scientists to do some tests. Some scientests.

Bicod

Can somebody explain to me what psychological proof is? I think and feel that there are no gods, therefore this is admissable as proof for the non-existence of deities?

stromboli

You can't disprove god because there is no evidence with which to disprove him. As I have said on here like 4 times this last week, god is supernatural- beyond the natural world and not understandable in any natural sense. And there is also the argument of non existence based on evidence, or lack of it.

If you go fishing at a pond and catch no fish and get no bites
If you row around in a boat and see no fish
If you swim around underwater and see no fish

you can conclude no fish are there. In other words, every test or observation you make comes back with no result, you can by inference assume that there is no result to be found. If we cannot see god, there is no evidence of his presence and no proof by way of miracles, healing or any other form of demonstrable evidence, the rational conclusion is that he doesn't exist.

Gawdzilla Sama

I need proof that Walker_Lee doesn't exist.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers