News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Proof that there is no God

Started by Hydra009, April 22, 2014, 11:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

The question is now settled.  If God ever existed at all, he is no more.  Make what peace you can in this doomed world.

PickelledEggs

That is something i wish i never listened to. If anyone has not clicked it yet. Don't. It will plague you for the rest of your days. Worst. Song. Ever.

PickelledEggs

You know what? I WAS an atheist until I heard this. The level of horrible that song is on is divine. No mortal can produce something as bad as that.

I now believe in one god and only one: Avril Lavigne, Goddess of auditory torture.

stromboli

She's Canadian. Justin Bieber. Case Closed.

(edit) And another 3 minutes and 18 seconds I'll never get back.

Hydra009

Quote from: stromboli on April 23, 2014, 09:32:17 AMShe's Canadian. Justin Bieber. Case Closed.
It's not even that.  I could post any of a number of crappy canadian-born singers or horrible pop songs.  This isn't just bad, this is a nexus of diverse -and seemingly incompatible- ways of being bad.  This is the very idea of bad made manifest.  And with it, a toppling of both the cosmic order and physical structure of the universe.  And you don't accomplish something like that randomly, you have to really work at it.  You have to devote your life to it.  And the really strange part is that the singer was actually only mildly terrible to start out with.  So this is totally out of left field.

^Minor tweak to hopefully undo some of the psychic damage generated from the original.  Still bad, but not universe-shatteringly bad.

stromboli

Yeah, sometimes bad is worse than horribly bad. Like everybody knows about "Plan Nine From Outer Space" because it is horribly bad and therefore has a perverse following. but nobody loves the "Adventures Of Pluto Nash" because it is just bad.

PickelledEggs

I think Avril Lavigne went in to hibernation for a few years perfecting the craft of triggering involuntary vomiting in her listeners

Jason78

This is probably what historians will call the start of the "War on Canada".
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

pioteir

Quote from: stromboli on April 23, 2014, 09:32:17 AM
She's Canadian. Justin Bieber. Case Closed.

(edit) And another 3 minutes and 18 seconds I'll never get back.

Leave Canadians alone. They have some great stuff too:))))))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE4zF36dPxE
Theology is unnecessary. - Stephen Hawking

stromboli

I have Canadian friends. I was referring to a narrow range of Canadians, pop stars. Not the same.

Hydra009

When you click recent topics, this thread is next to "Can you prove there is no God?".  Lulz.

Shiranu

Meh, pop every where is garbage; doesn't she work in LA now, which would mean the shitty-ness was pushed on her (like Bieber) by American records, not Canadian?

Bieber was supposidly actually good back in his early youtube days before signing, so if anything this just proves American pop is the worst shit mankind has even came up with (yes, even over nuclear holocausts and Joffery).

I am going to listen to it now because I am curious... if I don't return, tell... um... well shit... tell some random cute girl I loved her.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

Further proof that Avril Lavigne should just shut up and take off her clothes.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 23, 2014, 07:37:08 PM
Further proof that Avril Lavigne should just shut up and take off her clothes.
I'm all for it. Let's start a  petition.

Sent via your mom