News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Favorite Beer

Started by ChrissyFos1, April 22, 2014, 07:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

Quote from: aitm on December 07, 2014, 09:50:20 AM
I'm too cheap to pay 8 bucks for a beer that resembles something I could whip up in the kitchen with any number of odd tasting elements. I will stick with the plain yellow fizzy beer.
Piss?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Mr.Obvious

Mmmmm... Sacrilegious.

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Green Bottle

Saturday nite,l so its got to be.......

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

Hefeweizen from Squatters. Not bad.

trdsf

My favorite's not made anymore: Columbus Brewing 90 Shilling Ale.  :(
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Draconic Aiur

I f you drink any of that nasty mexican beer you dont drink beer; hell if you drink American beer thats not micro, stop drinking beer your not good at it. The only beer you should be drinking is European beer

Deidre32

I can't remember if I posted in here, but not a fan of beer but every now and then...I like Blue Moon and I've recently tried Hard Root Beer, which is beer but it takes like root beer. Oh my, sooo good. ^_^
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

mauricio

hydromeli or mead in english

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Deidre32 on October 12, 2015, 08:52:48 PM
I can't remember if I posted in here, but not a fan of beer but every now and then...I like Blue Moon and I've recently tried Hard Root Beer, which is beer but it takes like root beer. Oh my, sooo good. ^_^

hard rootbeer is a cocktail

musicharmony87

Blech!!! I don't like beer at all! Tastes nasty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunkenshoe

Something I drank in Munich. That's stuff is dangerous. You don't feel that fullness you usually get from beer. You can drink it like tons ffs. Also it's delicious.

And a type of dark beer I tasted in a little beer festival in a town in the Western US. It had rum flavour.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SoldierofFortune

i like strong beer.
girls drink %5 alcohol.