News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Coming out of the closet

Started by josephpalazzo, April 22, 2014, 11:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

In all those years I've been on this forum (almost 8 years now) I've never said this before. But April 22nd is my birthday - reason why I never divulged this it's because it's also Earth day, and the Earth is far more important than my humble self (hummmm...) So there.

HAPPY EARTH DAY

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

Happy Birthday, JP. Coming out I though you were going to be a raging gay maniac and start calling us all your bitches, or something.  My birthday is the day after April Fool's Day, so I lucked out that much.

Solitary

:pidu: Happy birthday Joseph! :flowers: I thought were coming out as a humming chummer at first. Good to see you are still here. Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aitm

fuck...somewhere I had Eyore gumpily saying Happy birthday but I lost it....so.....imagine it.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solitary

Quote"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning," he said. "Which I doubt," said he."Why, what's the matter?""Nothing, Pooh Bear, nothing. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it.""Can't all what?" said Pooh, rubbing his nose."Gaiety. Song-and-dance. Here we go round the mulberry bush."

I'll drink to that. Solitary

josephpalazzo

Thanks. Birthdays mess up as yesterday I could say I was one year younger. Now, where's that godammed time machine...

stromboli

Time travel doesn't exist. I know this because Glen Beck, Dick Cheney and Pat Robertson are still alive.

Gawdzilla Sama

Happy Tiny Mudball in Mediocre Galaxy Day, you semi-sentient meat sacks.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 23, 2014, 09:40:27 AM

Wow. That's beautiful, man.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on April 23, 2014, 09:53:14 AM
Wow. That's beautiful, man.
Sometimes I wax poetic. Sometimes I just wax my pubes.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 23, 2014, 09:40:27 AM

Can I smoke what you're smoking? :winkle:

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 23, 2014, 11:10:20 AM
Sometimes I wax poetic. Sometimes I just wax my pubes.

Sometimes you are poetic and sometimes not, so its like wax on, wax off?

Solitary

As long as he's capable of juggling figures, he'll never be old. Solitary

stromboli

Quote from: Solitary on April 23, 2014, 11:59:10 AM
As long as he's capable of juggling figures, he'll never be old. Solitary

I can't even juggle tennis balls.   :sad2: