News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

new here

Started by David.B-88, April 19, 2014, 06:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David.B-88

New to atheist forums. I'm 26 from Glasgow, Scotland and have been an atheist for about 7 years now. Looking forward to discussing topics of science, religion, politics etc on here with fellow atheists.

stromboli

Welcome. Spent some time in your city. was stationed on an FBM submarine in the Holy Loch. Love Scotland, love the Scots. I hope one day to return for a trip.

Gawdzilla Sama

Greets, I have Glaswegian friends.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Welcome David!

I always wanted to go to Scotland because of how partial I am to redheads... and Scotland has the highest percentage of them apparently. FLOCKS of redheads as far as the eye can see.

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to the forum!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

David.B-88

Thanks guys. I think Scotland has percentage of 11% redheads so not that common and supposedly there won't be any soon haha.

aitm

Oh great,,,now whenever you post Ihm gonno ear a skotich axe-int..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Had a little trouble with the accent when I first went there, but after a bit it sort of disappears, and you find yourself talking the same way, like living in the South here. Incredible green in the spring and summer, and then turning to amazing shades of lavendar in the winter. Got to drive by Inverary Castle and a few other ancient places, including parts of Loch Lomond, which I think now is a national park.

Solitary

Welcome aboard David! I'm glad your not from Wales or I couldn't understand you. The Irish accent is bad enough for me. Beautiful places, but really lousy climates. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.