News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Synagogue shooter was a white supremacist

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 14, 2014, 10:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Real shocker, huh?
QuoteA longtime white supremacist from rural Missouri was arrested Sunday and held on a charge of premeditated first-degree murder in connection with a shooting spree in Kansas that killed three people at a Jewish community center and a Jewish retirement home.

Frazier Glenn Cross, 73 â€" known in Aurora, Mo., as Frazier Glenn Miller â€" was arrested at 1:28 p.m. and was booked into the Johnson County, Kan., jail in Olathe at 8:48 p.m. CT, according to the booking report.

Before being driven off to jail, Miller began ranting while in police custody, police said. A TV news video shows the suspect yelling what appears to be "Heil Hitler!" from the backseat of a police car.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has provided a profile:
Miller, who was arrested using the alias Frazier Glenn Cross, has been in the movement nearly his entire life. Miller is the former “grand dragon” of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which he founded and ran in the 1980s before being sued by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) for operating an illegal paramilitary organization and using intimidation tactics against African Americans.

After subsequently forming another Klan group, the White Patriot Party, he was found in criminal contempt and sentenced to six months in prison for violating the court settlement. He went underground while his conviction was under appeal but was caught by the FBI with a weapons cache in Missouri. He served three years in federal prison after being indicted on weapons charges and for plotting robberies and the assassination of SPLC founder Morris Dees. As part of a plea bargain, Miller testified against other Klan leaders in a 1988 sedition trial.

Miller is a raging anti-Semite who has posted more than 12,000 times on Vanguard News Network (VNN), whose slogan is “No Jews, Just Right.” VNN founder Alex Linder has openly advocated “exterminating” Jews since December 2009. Miller, a close partner to Linder, has called Jews “swarthy, hairy, bow-legged, beady-eyed, parasitic midgets.” Miller is also one of VNN’s largest donors and he printed and distributed thousands of copies of VNN’s newsletter, The Aryan Alternative.

This isn’t the first time a VNN user has been arrested for violence. On January 17, 2011, less than 12 hours after posting on VNN, Kevin William Harpham placed an improvised explosive device concealed in a backpack along a Martin Luther King parade route in Spokane Washington. The lead sinkers in the radio-detonated IED were coated with Warfarin rat poison, evidently intended to increase bleeding.  Had the device functioned, dozens of men, women and children would have been killed or injured. Harpham also distributed The Aryan Alternative.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/14/1291903/-White-supremacist-in-custody-after-shooting-spree-at-Kansas-Jewish-Community-Center?showAll=yes
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Somewhere in the realm of white supremacists there has to be at least one person who is intelligent enough to know that this is not helping the cause. But apparently that person is highly outnumbered.

aitm

I am highly offended that the alleged criminal must be labeled as a "white" supremacist and hereby declare that from now on a racist should be called a racist and us fine white people should not be so incriminated by those damn conservative news..people...

so there!

on a side note: 
Quotefor operating an illegal paramilitary organization
I didn't know you could even have a illegal one...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on April 14, 2014, 04:31:35 PMon a side note:  I didn't know you could even have a illegal one...
Boy Scouts.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

_Xenu_

Quote from: stromboli on April 14, 2014, 11:38:52 AM
Somewhere in the realm of white supremacists there has to be at least one person who is intelligent enough to know that this is not helping the cause. But apparently that person is highly outnumbered.
White supremacists and neo Nazi types have been reduced to comic books villains in modern society. You could almost feel sorry them if you had never visited their favorite Internet hangout.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Feral Atheist

And ended up killing only christians.

He was also a convicted felon and ineligible to own a firearm of any kind, but the libtards will be using this as another excuse to take guns away from law abiding citizens.
In dog beers I've only had one.

aitm

Quotebut the libtards will be using this ....

I can see this ending well..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

So where were the legal gun owners to stop him?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Shiranu

Quote from: Johan on April 14, 2014, 09:35:20 PM
Feel better now?

Nah, also...

-If we didn't allow every nutjob and his brother to have a gun, do you think this guy would have had as easy access to get a gun?
-So you feel less safe in gun-free zones? Tell me more about how the majority of gun violence occurs in them (protip; they don't).
-Too lazy to come up with more... just put whatever typical anti-gun-flooded-nation (note the distinction between that and "anti-gun", something I am against seeing as how I am a gun owner...) argument you want here...

He fired the first shots, I jokingly responded. Anyone who uses the word "libtard" clearly is not going to approach this conversation with an iota of sense and as for the regulars here... we have already had this discussion before and we know where each other stands.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Feral Atheist

Quote from: Shiranu on April 14, 2014, 10:29:41 PM
Nah, also...

-If we didn't allow every nutjob and his brother to have a gun, do you think this guy would have had as easy access to get a gun?
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.  When England banned guns, gun crimes went up by 35%.
Quote from: Shiranu on April 14, 2014, 10:29:41 PM-So you feel less safe in gun-free zones? Tell me more about how the majority of gun violence occurs in them (protip; they don't).
Every single mass shooting in the last 30 years where 3 or more people have been killed has occurred in a GFZ, with only one single exception.

Criminals love regarded liberals (libtards) that believe their government (local cops) will protect them, and refuse to acknowledge the reality that cops have no duty to protect YOU, they carry guns to protect themselves.
In dog beers I've only had one.

Solitary

How many law abiding gun owners become outlaws because they have a gun after they use it? How many accidently kill a loved one or another innocent person? Why do they check for loaded guns at gun shows? How many gun owners have actually killed a person and wouldn't be able to when they needed to protect themselves? The police have guns, why is it they can get killed by outlaws when they are even trained how to protect themselves. The whole idea of security is a joke, with, or without a gun. If a person wants to kill you with a gun he will, whether you have a gun or not. Most people with a gun in their hand would be shaking so bad in a stress situation they couldn't hit the side of a barn. Out laws are usually psychopaths that don't even get scared and are not afraid to kill, unlike normal people. Also, no one is trying to take guns away, just make it safer with them being everywhere, that is not making us safer as a whole.  I have a gun, but only under exceptional circumstances could I use it for protection, being in a safe place locked up.  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Icarus

Quote from: Feral Atheist on April 15, 2014, 11:44:51 AM
When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.  When England banned guns, gun crimes went up by 35%.Every single mass shooting in the last 30 years where 3 or more people have been killed has occurred in a GFZ, with only one single exception.

Criminals love regarded liberals (libtards) that believe their government (local cops) will protect them, and refuse to acknowledge the reality that cops have no duty to protect YOU, they carry guns to protect themselves.

That's at odds with firearms related deaths: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate. The countries with lax gun laws have the highest gun death rates.

Shiranu

QuoteEvery single mass shooting in the last 30 years where 3 or more people have been killed has occurred in a GFZ, with only one single exception.

Again, tell me more about how the MAJORITY of gun related deaths are in gun-free zones and are mass shootings...

QuoteMore than 900 people died in mass shootings during the past seven years, and a majority of them were killed by people they knew, according to a USA TODAY analysis of gun-related slayings.

The 934 deaths account for less than 1% of all gun-related homicides, and nearly half involve a suspect slaying his or her family members, the detailed examination shows.

You want to keep on throwing insults around, at least try having the evidence on your side. Otherwise you just look like a complete doucher and it makes me feel kinda bad for you.

Also, are houses now GFZs, or are you just pulling that out of your ass? I am suspecting the latter...

So... "libtard" nations are astronomically safer to live in, the majority of gun violence does NOT take place in GFZ's and the majority of mass killings were the suspects murdering their family... you want to try again?

Edit: Also, that's weird... I apparently got to like Icarus' post 3 times from one click...