News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post Your Favorite Young Earth Creationist

Started by Elect, March 26, 2014, 06:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 02, 2014, 09:35:35 AM
An oldie but a goodie "venomfangx" on youtube.
I don't think he's active anymore, I think he quit before I even heard of him.
But man, sure was interesting to see him make a fool of himself, even years later.
And, as a bonus there's a connection to Kent Hovind, he parroted him word for word for a long time.
He's quit forever and come back several times.  He's currently active and almost as insane as ever but he gets very few views anymore.  C'est dommage.

Hydra009

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this guy yet:  Haryun Yahya (real name Adnan Oktar)

He's an Islamic YEC who "writes" huge amounts of anti-evolution and islamic creationism books and heads his own creationist organization.  He's basically Ken Ham if he converted to Islam and was 20% shadier.

Fun facts:
*  Sent thousands of unsolicited copies of his book, Atlas of Creation, to European and American schools.
*  Atlas of Creation shows pictures of fossils and living species side by side and declares that they haven't changed at all and therefore, evolution is false.  Many of the photos are actually of fishing lures.
*  Successfully got Richard Dawkins' site briefly banned in Turkey.
*  Dislikes Intelligent Design because it fails to identify the intelligent designer, which unsurprisingly, is God.  He calls Intelligent Design "another of Satan's snares".  This is the sort of guy who would ride atop a trojan horse and shout his intention.
*  Briefly jailed.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 02, 2014, 10:22:14 AM
He's quit forever and come back several times.  He's currently active and almost as insane as ever but he gets very few views anymore.  C'est dommage.

Gotta get some popcorn and prepare for a night of unconventional humor.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

RobbyPants

Quote from: Elect on March 26, 2014, 06:41:15 AM
Just found out that this guy has been in prison for three different counts of tax evasion. At one point claiming that he doesn't owe taxes because everything he owns belongs to god.

Ha! Maybe his missed the part of the Bible where Jesus says "pay your fucking taxes" (paraphrased slightly).