Hobby Lobby Invests Heavily In Contraception Manufacturers

Started by stromboli, April 01, 2014, 11:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniesays

Or throw away your life working at Hobby Lobby...

I am not surprised. Remember when Mitt Romney's company Bain was invested in a company that "disposed of" the "abortion remains" from abortion clinics? It doesn't get much dirtier than that. But there was money to be made.

I am predicting the SCOTUS is going to rule in favor of Hobby Lobby and then all hell will break loose. I have no faith in our legal system anymore.
Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.

SGOS

Quote from: stephaniesays on April 04, 2014, 01:37:10 AM
I have no faith in our legal system anymore.
I don't either.  It's not a true legal system.  It's more of a political system, and has been infected with corruption.  The justices are chosen for their biases, not for their legal clarity of mind.

charde

Quote from: stephaniesays on April 04, 2014, 01:37:10 AM
Or throw away your life working at Hobby Lobby...

I am not surprised. Remember when Mitt Romney's company Bain was invested in a company that "disposed of" the "abortion remains" from abortion clinics? It doesn't get much dirtier than that. But there was money to be made.

I am predicting the SCOTUS is going to rule in favor of Hobby Lobby and then all hell will break loose. I have no faith in our legal system anymore.

I wasn't sure how SCOTUS would rule, but their decision this week to remove contribution limits really raises my level of concern regarding the Hobby Lobby thing.

Nitishajack

isn't forcing them to sinfully make money off abortificants.   They are doing so of their own sinful will, so Freedom!