The GOPs new star and elder statesman

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 18, 2014, 02:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

No, actually he just  has money pouring out his ass. He's only won ONE election and was a one termer..
The best the GOP has to offer.. Crybaby Mitt..
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/18/1292945/-Mitt-Romney-party-elder-and-statesman
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Where does the GOP find these people? At a Special Olympics?   :eek: :fU:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

aileron

When your real party platform is founded on closet bigotry, fear, and xenophobia, it's not too surprising they can't find someone better to promote to party elder who will survive the media attention.   
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

stromboli

There is this stuff I have used to make boats with. it is Polyurethane 2 part foam. You mix it and in about 30 seconds it starts to expand, and then about 5 minutes later hardens to about 20 times its original volume. Every time I see that worthless worm I think about him tied down to a table and me with the 2 part foam and a long spouted funnel inserted in his mouth.

AllPurposeAtheist

This is what the rubes offer then have the audacity to tell us government doesn't work.

stromboli

Yeah, I really want to listen to a 1%-er that never had to work an honest job and sat in France for 30 months while my brother served a French mission for 24 months and then served in the Army during the Vietnam War. And then the cocksucker did everything possible to stay out of the military while proclaiming his support for the war.

No, I got a special hate for this worm. It's personal.

AllPurposeAtheist

That's pretty typical of rubes..not all, but the majority of the 1% ers are pro war for 'business reasons', but seldom will any of them be seen anywhere near a uniform except maybe a maids uniform, maybe the doorman's uniform.. They wouldn't be caught dead in a uniform unless it's to get elected to public office to hand their own business interests lucrative government contracts making substandard tools of war.