News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Thanks (I Guess)

Started by Contemporary Protestant, April 08, 2014, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Contemporary Protestant

I have learned more than I had initially hoped for about the topics I am interested in, thank you for being interesting, and thank you for being well informed. I don't think I will be continuing to make posts or comments after this one, however if a direct question is asked, I will happily answer it.

Thanks Again,

CP

AllPurposeAtheist

Are you saved? If you know jesus can you ask him to send me back the ten bucks he borrowed for crack?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

I was hoping you would hang around a bit longer, and honestly I've never said that to a Christian visitor to the forum before, not once.

Contemporary Protestant

I'm going to keep my account, but I won't start my own threads until I have better information

PickelledEggs

Quote from: SGOS on April 09, 2014, 12:07:01 AM
I was hoping you would hang around a bit longer, and honestly I've never said that to a Christian visitor to the forum before, not once.
I second that. You're welcome here in my book. And that's not just the 7 grilled cheeses that I just devoured talking.

Sent via your mom

wolf39us

Yeah dude, certainly keep up the participation

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mermaid

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 09, 2014, 12:10:54 AM

Sent via your mom

This made me laugh like an idiot. I so wish I could change the note on my work email from "Sent by my iPhone" to "sent by your mom". But I don't think that would be very well received.

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mr.Obvious

Yeah, don't stray too far.
I disagree with you fullheartedly on multiple subjects, but that's what makes it fun.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.