Turkey shoots down Syrian military jet

Started by drunkenshoe, March 23, 2014, 09:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteThere goes Turkey, trying to get back its Ottoman empire. Fuck that.

...and who, pray tell started this little pissy fight?
As far as I can recall shoe merely posted an article about the news and YOU Joseph jumped on it as if to imply shoe was rooting for Turkeye to reestablish the Ottoman Empire. I don't feela hell of a lot of sympathy for you and DAMNED sure don't owe you an explanation.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm convinced. You don't have to twist my arm on that point. I live among them.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 11:08:10 AM
...and who, pray tell started this little pissy fight?
As far as I can recall shoe merely posted an article about the news and YOU Joseph jumped on it as if to imply shoe was rooting for Turkeye to reestablish the Ottoman Empire. I don't feela hell of a lot of sympathy for you and DAMNED sure don't owe you an explanation.

That's a different matter, APA, you wrote: "You try to defend indefensible American foreign policy. I'm not going to lecture you on how idiotic it is." I don't see how my sarcastic remark on this thread is a defense of American foreign policy. If you do, please elaborate.

As to my disagreement with drunkenshoe, that is none of your business.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 24, 2014, 11:12:03 AM
Lol, I just read the whole Why Americans are Dumb thread. I am the only person trying to explain why nobody is actually dumb, but people just act for their benefits everywhere and Americans are trying to convince me on why Americans are dumb.

:rotflmao:

Yet you went on a long rant in this thread saying I posted that chart just to insult you?! And now you have the arrogance to congratulate yourself? Wow!

AllPurposeAtheist

Actually Joseph,  that comment wasn't aimed directly toward you, but I acknowledge it certainly comes across that way. It's a broader audience and so you'll get a begrudging apology for that, but you make your argument public and attack shoe quite publicly. That opens you to all the criticism you get so stop whining and pick your dick up out of the dirt. It's unbecoming.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 24, 2014, 11:32:27 AM
Yes you posted that thread, because it had Turkey in it, after we had a squabble. And you are the person who keeps repeating how I call Americans idiot, you moron. You just wrote it a few times in this thread.

We had a row when you started your basic routine insults that you presented here in this thread and just after that you posted that thread with "On the acceptance of evolution, the US rates second last after Turkey. Thank God, Turks are dumber than we are!" And again you are a lying piece of shit.

You have just confirmed what I have said: any slight slur on Turkey is a personal offense to you. Too bad, grow some skin. Notice that in that thread I also insulted Americans, yet no Americans posting in that thread took it as a personal offense.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 11:29:57 AM
Actually Joseph,  that comment wasn't aimed directly toward you, but I acknowledge it certainly comes across that way. It's a broader audience and so you'll get a begrudging apology for that, but you make your argument public and attack shoe quite publicly. That opens you to all the criticism you get so stop whining and pick your dick up out of the dirt. It's unbecoming.

I'll accept your begrudging apology. :cool:

And now don't tell me you've never used sarcasm in your replies. Please, no one will ever believe you if you deny that. :rolleyes:

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 24, 2014, 12:38:28 PM
Oh no simpleton, a slight slur on Turkey is a joy to me and no one can do that better than me either. You are so clueless about my posts, what I am saying generally and how do I talk about my own country, you are embarrassing yourself, but then would you get it, if it hit you. Your problem is with me and what you keep doing have nothing to do with the country, that is your way and show of quality and reason is as you yourself said openly, what I am saying about USA. You have a very pathetic way of projecting. There were several people who told you to fuck off when you started to bullshit, but I annoyed you the most. Because I am not an American or a European, I am a woman from an underdeveloped country.   

OOPS, sorry, I had no idea you were a woman. My sincere apologies. I mean it.

AllPurposeAtheist

I thought you handled that pretty good without a need for a mod and suspect others feel the same.  Your point taken though..

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 25, 2014, 02:14:52 PM
So we don't have any mods to remind us -or anyone to react- how embarrassing for some poster to dismiss some other, because they are female. Oh yeah, we don't live in a patriarchal culture, and we westerners are so fucking developed. Well, you know the drill. Go fuck yourselves.
But...but...we are advanced. How else would we have the big gulp?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 25, 2014, 06:18:27 PM
That is to remind mods that they are actually just smoking shit, but nothing else. Rest is what I feel about it all. Mostly, I'm just tired and as you know, now drunk. 
ohh..a drunken shoe. Lemme see if I can piss you off so you'll take advantage of me.. lol

AllPurposeAtheist

It works for me. It might not win you any awards, but I definitely get it. :-)

SilentFutility

Quote from: SGOS on March 23, 2014, 10:02:03 AM
This does not sound like a good thing, as it opens the possibility of escalation.  What's your perspective from where you sit?
I don't disagree that violence is bad, as it of course is, however this is not the first border clash at all.
Realistically neither side wants an all-out war at this stage, however escalation of border clashes is destablising for the region in general and secondly bad for the people who live there. I don't imagine living in a warzone is particularly good.

AllPurposeAtheist

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 25, 2014, 09:00:47 PM
Don't need to watch it. It's coming like a train. 
one word: opioids! Nothing like killing pain with painkillers.  :think: