Turkey shoots down Syrian military jet

Started by drunkenshoe, March 23, 2014, 09:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 23, 2014, 07:08:31 PM
You try to defend indefensible American foreign policy. I'm not going to lecture you on how idiotic it is.
Quote from: josephpalazzo on March 23, 2014, 07:10:37 PM
Can you point out the post in which I did that?

Since you haven't replied, I guess you were answering from your ass. And then you go on saying that theists make up stuff,  :naughty:

The Skeletal Atheist

...or maybe he just hasn't replied yet. This is a forum, not a chat room.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 03:46:48 AM
Well I'm nervous.  :shocked: Yesiree ma'am!

You should be. You go on accusing me, and when I ask for evidence, you come down with zilch. Next time you accuse theists of making up shit, take a look at yourself in the mirror: you're very good at making up shit yourself.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 23, 2014, 09:20:02 PM
Are those^ supposed to be my 'mean' posts? Wow, I'm a fucking badass.  :pirate:

You're a drama queen who has a short fuse and easily become a raving maddog trying to bully anyone who disagree with you. You've got serious anger management issues. Seek professional help, you fucking need it.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'd like to repost an observation I shared with you shoe, but I'm pretty sure it would run up against the same wall of denial it's about. Once you become propagandized it's difficult to even acknowledge another set of eyes can see things for what they are.
This, as I mentioned is one of governments oldest tricks and also happens to be the very same tactic governments have used for centuries to get young men to willingly die for someone's nefarious plans. You're merely pointing out the obvious to the willfully ignorant and they refuse to acknowledge it.

AllPurposeAtheist

Bullshit baiting 101: Don't piss off the person you're bullshitting and expect to be paid. :lol:

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 24, 2014, 09:38:09 AM
You are a lying piece of shit josephpalazzo. And you know pretty well why.

When you came back to this forum, and aitm said that oh you can ask about 'advanced math and physics to this guy' my first a response to you was a very sincere "YAY!, I will ask many questions to you you will find stupid to explain that I don't know, welcome!" as others did. Then you started posting threads treating people like shit, without one positive attitude insulting them and just to tell them that they are 'stupid', because you understand something specific they can't. You are not here to contribute, you are here to exercise some power over people and expect to be treated special about it, because you have some rare high quality skill. Unfortunately, you are too blind to see the fact that the moment you did the former, you forfeit the latter, doesn't matter what your skill is.

Again you're very good at making accusations but you have no evidence to substantiate your case. I do remember at that time that I had a disagreement with Solitary in a thread in which I had corrected him with some equations to back my statement, and subsequently he went on a rant. But later on, we patched up and moved on. It seems you haven't.

QuoteAnd when people reacted to your bullshit attitude, one of them annoyed you far more than others. How is it possible a woman from an on.  underdeveloped country gets back to you the way she does, poke some eyes on propaganda bullshit on international American policy? Sorry, she is severely allergic to bullshit.

Again this is a made up story as I have no recollection of that.

QuoteLol, your first attempt of attack was mentioning Armenian Genocide out of the blue (whatever you thought then that would make me do,lol yeah well, as I said, simpleton) in a post and then when it didn't turn out the way you expected, all you could do about it was to post a thread just to 'insult' me by the country I was born in by posting a chart statistic on evolution, but alas, before I even noticed the thread, people already got back to you. That must be really annoying, joseph. And you continued to post to every suitable thread related to the country, only because of your butthurt.

The butthurt is you. The chart was to demonstrate how bad the US is in regard to the belief in evolution, being second last next to Turkey, and of course as usual, you went beserk, ranting like a raving mad dog. The slightest slur on your country, and you become insane. Yet, you keep the priviledge of criticizing US policies, and if Americans, members of this forum, don't agree then according to you, they are just parotting US propaganda. Nice double standard you've got there.

QuoteYou also continued to treat people like shit, because they posted 'light' readings, just 'essays' on your interest areas, because that they didn't understand the math behind it. Surprise, simpleton. Nobody here has to grasp the math to appreciate the science or to have an idea how fucking important it is. This is the pleasure of the company of the regulars here, they already represent the minority in the world that know the value of science.

And so if I'm trying to get people to understand or at least be aware of the math that is behind the science is some sort of a crime, according to you? Nobody forces you to read any of my thread. Secondly, nobody on this forum voted for you to represent them. Speak for yourself.

QuoteI don't expect you to own up to any of your bullshit, you don't have any integrity or self respect to do that, so I don't respect you. I'm annoyed by you, because you rendered any real worth you might possess or contribution you might make to a fucking pose to satisfy your ego, and because of your attitude that ruined something, otherwise that could have turned into some great fun with learning for people here.

There's no bullshit in my case. OTOH, there's plenty on your side: 1) accusations without proof, 2) making up shit with some third-world country woman I've never heard of, 3) misinterpreting my use of a chart 4) double standard.

Now, this conversation is over.

It's far from over, as I will call your bullshit everytime you post in this forum.

AllPurposeAtheist

josephpalazzo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 24, 2014, 10:22:40 AM
Bullshit baiting: F-

APA, you made an accusation that I had defended US policies, and I asked you to point out the post where I'm supposed to have done that. Since then, you have ignored my request. Until you clarify your accusation and show evidence of what you accused me of, you have no credibility.

Plu

The two of you are both embarassing yourselves.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 24, 2014, 10:36:06 AM
He is not actually even baiting anything, APA. He is perfectly aware that no one can dig any of those threads and posts, because they are gone. Too bad he thinks everyone has a fish memory or zero ability of observation like himself. I also wish he could grasp the embarrassing situation he is in right now, but guessing it is expecting too much.

No they're not gone. The thread on evolution of which you are so offended with is right here:

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=1449.msg939095#msg939095

Notice that the title is WHY AMERICANS  ARE DUMB, yet you take offense because Turkey is last on that list. And you accuse me of intentionally trying to offend you. FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 24, 2014, 10:57:28 AM
Oh you are so full of shit, there is no limit to it. That's exactly why you posted that thread that way and continued to do the same thing in various posts. pr was a better demagogue.

So I titled WHY AMERICANS ARE DUMB, but really, really, I wanted to insult you. You have any idea how your twisted take on that thread is ridiculous? Seek professional help, you really fucking need it.

Plu

It is scary, and not cool at all. But at least it lets me keep this kind of nonsense in PM if I feel the need to put it to words.