Turkey shoots down Syrian military jet

Started by drunkenshoe, March 23, 2014, 09:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-26706417

QuoteTurkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan says its armed forces have shot down a Syrian military jet which had violated its airspace.

The incident reportedly took place in an area where Syrian rebels and government forces have been fighting for control of a border crossing.

Hundreds of thousands have fled Syria for Turkey to escape the three-year uprising against President Assad.

More than 100,000 people have been killed since the Syrian conflict began.

According to UN figures, 6.5 million Syrians have been displaced by the civil war, and 2.5 million are registered as refugees. Lebanon has taken the highest number of refugees, followed by Jordan and Turkey.

Mr Erdogan congratulated his air force on its actions on Sunday.

He told Syria: "Our response will be heavy if you violate our airspace."

Syria has not commented on the latest incident but earlier issued a statement over alleged Turkish involvement in the Latakia area.

Turkey's "unjustified military aggression against Syrian sovereignty in the Kasab border region over the past two days proves its implication in the events in Syria", the foreign ministry in Damascus said.

SGOS

This does not sound like a good thing, as it opens the possibility of escalation.  What's your perspective from where you sit?

josephpalazzo

There goes Turkey, trying to get back its Ottoman empire. Fuck that.

Plu

I just heard it on the radio... sounds dangerous.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 23, 2014, 10:26:50 AM
Said the American idiot with joy. Go fuck yourself.

American idiots are still smarter than Turkish idiots. Go fuck yourself.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 23, 2014, 01:46:28 PM
Aw yes. You are still answering to a thread that you have posted almost what, a year ago?

No asshole, I'm answering THIS post with the same faulty logic as you do when it comes to American politics, but you're too fucking idiot to understand the sarcasm in that post.

Quote:lol: When was it that you came back to the forum? Doesn't matter how many math-physics blogs you fill, you'll always be a pathetic, butthurt simpleton without one real opinion. 

The only opinion you have demonstrated so far in this forum is your endless rant that American are idiots. Now lets talk about Turkish accomplishments in physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, the arts, music, architecture, math, philosophy... oh wait, there's nothing to talk about.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 23, 2014, 03:31:31 PM
No, you are an asshole. There is a power hunger piece of shit trying to drag a country into a war and you jump into the thread to satisfy your butthurt puking some bullshit.

It's no bullshit that your main preoccupation is to rant against the US. You're doing it right now.

You are a fucking liar and a very bad one at that.

Which lies? Put up or shut the fuck up.

QuoteAnything I wrote here about American politics is better than your cock sucking, hypocritical bullshit, but then would you even recognise it, if it shit on your face?

Sure, you're the quintessential expert on American politics.  :blahblah:

QuoteNow listen carefully simpleton, American idiot is used for people -from every culture- to define a specific way of thinking; a typical world vision. You are a grade A American idiot, but you being an American has nothing to do with it. It's you.

There's nothing to listen coming from you. Your post speaks loudly about your mind going beserk.

QuoteLol, yeah. This is what I meant. You keep writing this, because you are still answering the thread you posted after I reacted you treating people like shit with your 'I'm superior, see I get this and you don't' threads.

Don't know what you're talking about. You must be confusing me with someone else.

QuoteThis is all you can do. And you posted a whole thread just to attack me, but couldn't go with it when people responded.

Don't know what thread you have in mind. You're delusional. My post in THIS thread was pure sarcasm, and you're clearly pissed off that you weren't smart enough to have picked up on it. But what is clear is that you're going insane.

QuoteWow a Turkish woman got back to you and you couldn't get the reaction you wanted.

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. You are certainly confusing me with someone else. Either that or you are completely insane. Please seek professional help.

QuoteOuch. Doesn't even matter what was it all about, you are still stuck there. Because as I said above, doesn't matter how many math-physics blogs you fill, you'll always be a pathetic, butthurt simpleton without one real opinion. 

Yep, you've said that before, and it doesn't make it any truer, but it does indicate that you are going mad. Seek professional help before it's too late.

The Skeletal Atheist

Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

:wall: :popcorn:
I love a good textual browbeating of those seeminly unable to read between the lines...
I'd love to take sides, but of course I'm against antagonizing people for no reason other than I can.  :whistle:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 23, 2014, 06:23:45 PM
Don't worry, it ends here. I am not sure if he has a fish memory or a very bad liar. Either way, it is a waste of time.

Well, let's look at how you responding to other people:

To Moriarty (http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=4020.msg1001944#msg1001944)

QuoteOh this is rich. You are throwing me the cheapest strawman ever. 'But why are we talking about US?! Read the thread title. What do you expect me to talk about in a thread titled "From Hiroshima to Fukushima, Vietnam to Fallujah".  Eskimos? Africans? Aliens? Lemurs in Madagascar?

And you have become nauseating with your "nuking Japan saved ' a lot of lives" bullshit. Go puke it to someone else. I'm sick of it. This conversation is over.

To Hydra009 (http://atheistforums.com/index.php?topic=4020.msg1001909#msg1001909 )

QuoteI pulled your name and wrote that post to you, because you do that deliberately. You have done it several times before. You don't post your position openly on purpose in these specific threads, but just thank some poster who is in conversation against me. Not because you agree with them. And for that you are full of shit. And if you think my other posts (which are only in funny pics threads) have anything to do with you personally, you just have some chip on your shoulder. All I said was saying some chicken menu wasn't vegetarian and that paying attention and misspelling a word is not being stupid. This is not ascribing you to some position. I do that to most pics posted there. 

I didn't even think of anyone would reply to this thread let alone, being told off.

To aileron ( http://atheistforums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22206;area=showposts;start=90 )

Quote#-o Emotional. Oh yeah. The magic word that is supposed to render the person complete moron when it is uttered. Aw. "Emotionally invested" = You are wrong/stupid. You are so 'witty' and 'smart' though. Because we are talking about something secret here that only Chomsky voices out loud. Because the only problem is Fallujah. Nothing like that happened before.

Notice the pattern: short fuse, quick to insults, emotional rant, intolerance, bullying. What a portray you give!!!

As to my lies:

PUT UP OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, ASSHOLE

AllPurposeAtheist

The entertainment value is in watching you get your dick knocked in the dirt while proudly wrapping it in the flag to wave and never see it.  :clap:

josephpalazzo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 23, 2014, 06:55:48 PM
The entertainment value is in watching you get your dick knocked in the dirt while proudly wrapping it in the flag to wave and never see it.  :clap:

And which flag am I wrapping myself with? This asshole feels free to criticize American politics, which is fine, and yet, a slight slur of his country in the form of a sarcastic remark, and he throws a temper tantrum.

BTW, Why don't you mind your own business, instead of defending the indefensible.

AllPurposeAtheist

You try to defend indefensible American foreign policy. I'm not going to lecture you on how idiotic it is.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 23, 2014, 07:08:31 PM
You try to defend indefensible American foreign policy. I'm not going to lecture you on how idiotic it is.

Can you point out the post in which I did that?