News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Jedis.

Started by Glitch, March 20, 2014, 09:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Han Solo: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Luke Skywalker: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny.

stromboli

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 01, 2014, 02:08:04 AM
Han Solo: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Luke Skywalker: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny.

Yeah, and not only that, Han is probably boinking Leia as we speak.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Shadow Fox on May 01, 2014, 01:50:14 AM

At the very least. Its more peaceful than some other religions. Wars Created by Christians: Nearly all of them | Wars created by Jedi religion = 0

lol.

Dude, did you not see the documentaries? They are involved in so many wars.
Check out these documentaries and see if they change your mind: The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back & Return of the Jedi.

Warfare on a galactic scale! Jedi-ism has some dark chapters man.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

MagetheEntertainer

Isn't Jedis like a nerdy version of bhuddism

stromboli

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_(Star_Wars)#Origin

QuoteLucas has attributed the origins of "The Force" to a 1963 abstract film by Arthur Lipsett, which sampled from many sources.

One of the audio sources Lipsett sampled for 21-87 was a conversation between artificial intelligence pioneer Warren S. McCulloch and Roman Kroitor, a cinematographer who went on to develop IMAX. In the face of McCulloch's arguments that living beings are nothing but highly complex machines, Kroitor insists that there is something more: "Many people feel that in the contemplation of nature and in communication with other living things, they become aware of some kind of force, or something, behind this apparent mask which we see in front of us, and they call it God."

When asked if this was the source of "the Force," Lucas confirms that his use of the term in Star Wars was "an echo of that phrase in 21-87." The idea behind it, however, was universal: "Similar phrases have been used extensively by many different people for the last 13,000 years to describe the 'life force,'" he says.[1]

Green Bottle

God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

Nam

I'm on the Dark side.

-Darth Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

robert04330

its a movie... The End
I HAVE CANDY

EvanGalea

I wonder what these guys do on May 4th.
Some people say that vampires hate garlic and sunlight. But what they REALLY hate, is turtlenecks.

Besides, a lot of girls seem to like them. If the idea of a pale antisocial white guy appeals to you, why not date me?