News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Change Log

Started by wolf39us, March 16, 2014, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

Quote from: wolf39us on June 06, 2014, 10:40:03 AM
Finally got some support from TapaTalk and was able to get "unread topics" to pull ALL unread topics and not just for today!

Bad for me. My anal retentive nature can't stand such things, so, I have to click each one (all pages) until they're all gone. Figure it'll take me a month to do it. I'm already in May.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

wolf39us

Quote from: Nam on July 09, 2014, 10:08:44 PM
Bad for me. My anal retentive nature can't stand such things, so, I have to click each one (all pages) until they're all gone. Figure it'll take me a month to do it. I'm already in May.

-Nam

Are you using Tapatalk?

Nam

wolf39us

Quote from: Nam on July 09, 2014, 10:11:04 PM
I have no clue.

-Nam

Then nothing changed for you lol

tapatalk is a mobile app for better optimization of the forum

wolf39us

Here's some screenies

Nam

wolf39us

Made some modifications to the PM system

-Users now have a "sent items" and an "Outbox" in separate fields so they may view what has and hasn't been read by the recipient.
-You may now "unsend" a PM that has NOT been read yet

wolf39us

per request of Catholic Crusader - I have added a pm notification bar so that it's a little more obvious that you have a message.

Try it out with someone if you wish!

DunkleSeele

You mean I'll get an instant notification next time you send me a love message? :)

wolf39us

wolf39us

Added social login / registration.  None of you have to use it, but you can give it a shot for the hell of it...

For current users I've been able to get logins to work for Facebook and Google.  Twitter and Steam will work if you do NOT have an existing account with AF.com.  If you happen to register with Twitter or Steam then you'll be able to use the login for those social accounts as well.

Anyways, just thought it might be fun to add!

http://atheistforums.com/index.php?action=login