News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

100%

Started by deuce916, March 14, 2014, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deuce916

"Agnosticism" refers to knowledge, literally meaning "I don't know". 

How can "I don't know" equate to knowledge?

Plu

We seem to have reached a new low here. It's like they get dumber by the month...

PickelledEggs

Quote from: deuce916Are you 100% sure there's no god? Can you call god a c _ _ t? Can you honestly do that because you know it's a fallacy? There is no middle ground on this issue. Either you're 100% sure there's no god or you believe in a god (even if it's 1%). I therefore call out all atheists to reply. Are you 100% sure?
In order:

I'm 100% sure there has been zero evidence found so far. If you have any evidence, post it right here. Otherwise, I have been and will be otherwise agnostic to whether a any god exists.  I'm also equally agnostic of the existence of the Nerve Ending Fairy and his cute sister The Tooth Fairy.

Other things I'm agnostic about.

Invisible, immaterial dragons in my garage, that you really can beat the house at blackjack, that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, leprechauns, and their severely diseases cousin leperchauns.....

All of those things, including gods, I am only about 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 percent sure of their non existence. Not quite 100%

Are you referring to the word cunt? If god exists and I had a way to talk to him or her, I would love to. I think cunt is one of the most under-used words in the english language. Seriously. It just means vagina. What is the big deal?

deuce916

So you believe in a god of some sort. Let me get this, but they just haven't come up with it yet. That's a laugh.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: deuce916So you believe in a god of some sort. Let me get this, but they just haven't come up with it yet. That's a laugh.
wut. 

PickelledEggs

Please read again...

but only after you educate yourself. Please read a book. Preferably somewhat of a challenge of what you're used to..... check out the 2nd grade reading level shelf at the book store or library if you need to narrow it down.

aitm

ah..simple logic. How hard can that be? Its either male or female eh? Who the fuck ever heard of people with both sex parts? LOLOLOLL thats just crazy ass thinking.......
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

To the OP: So if I poked you in the eye with a sharp stick, and believe me when I say I REALLY want to how could you be 100% sure it's not god telling you to shut the fuck up?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

deuce916

You think there's a god telling me to do things.

AllPurposeAtheist

Trust me that I have no belief in a god, but come to my door with your bullshit and you'll sure pray you're dreaming.

deuce916

Oh I see, so you're having trouble accepting the truth. You're like a boiling kettle who wants to be turned off.

PickelledEggs

Do it. Do it. Do it.

I vote ban.

deuce916

Boy, you're really getting testy.

deuce916

Stick to the subject.

AllPurposeAtheist

Ok, the subject. I'm 100% sure you're a poe and a troll. *click...roll credits [ignore]* /click