News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Will it crush?

Started by PickelledEggs, March 12, 2014, 07:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

aileron

That was surprisingly funny.  Sadly, it may be his best work.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "aileron"That was surprisingly funny.  Sadly, it may be his best work.
I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the part with the bubble wrap.

stromboli

I respect that the man made it huge in America with effort and intelligence, and he certainly accomplished a lot in his life. But the big boy showing off his toys I don't care for. It's a tank. Tanks crush things. Way to go Ahnold.

Moriarty

Quote from: "stromboli"I respect that the man made it huge in America with effort and intelligence, and he certainly accomplished a lot in his life. But the big boy showing off his toys I don't care for. It's a tank. Tanks crush things. Way to go Ahnold.

It's for some sort of charity event if you watched til the end. /free pass to Arnold.
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

Shol'va

Loved his movies growing up and still do. Ahnold is a fav

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Moriarty"
Quote from: "stromboli"I respect that the man made it huge in America with effort and intelligence, and he certainly accomplished a lot in his life. But the big boy showing off his toys I don't care for. It's a tank. Tanks crush things. Way to go Ahnold.

It's for some sort of charity event if you watched til the end. /free pass to Arnold.
yeah. It's an extra incentive to help the charity he is helping. You help the charity and you get a chance to run stuff over in a tank.