Specific behaviors that make you write people off

Started by zarus tathra, March 10, 2014, 08:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Telling me I was born in sin ticks me of when clearly my birth certificate says I was born in a hospital.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

People that cut you off mid sentence and are usually wrong with their response.

People that judge you without knowing who you are or your views.

hrdlr110

I know you like hot asian chicks. Can I judge you now???

Lateness is the most annoying trait a human can have in my opinion, anything after a minute, because if you're not early you're late. My time is the one thing you can never give back to me once taken.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts

darsenfeld

Muslims because they're inherently closed-minded.

oh, and people with a victim complex, like African-Americans..
consistency is for dopes....

darsenfeld

Quote from: "stromboli"People that cut you off mid sentence and are usually wrong with their response.

People that judge you without knowing who you are or your views.

I must say I judge people mentally, but yeah, it's "wrong" considering most can read the minds/hearts of others...

stromboli

Jason78

Quote from: "zarus tathra"Using the world "fag."

I gave up the fags a while back.   I haven't had a fag in absolutely ages, except for one fag I bummed off a guy at work.

Quote from: "zarus tathra"Specific behaviors that make you write people off

I don't know why, but people that kiss my ass to try and ingratiate themselves with me really piss me off.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "stromboli"People that
I know, right? Bad body odor is horrible.

Plu

Quote from: "Shol'va"Mind games of this type
http://www.thenew-renaissanceman.com/mind-games-2.html

Oh yeah, I'm allergic to this kind of bullshit as well.  :-?

Also, people who don't want to think for themselves.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "zarus tathra"Using the world "fag." It's not that I like homosexuals. It's that "fag" is just a generic insult that is used on non-gays about 100 times as often as it's used on actual gay people. When you use it to insult a non-homosexual, you're basically showing that you can't come up with anything specific to insult. Which is a really bad indicator of a person's intelligence, because while positive opinions are very general and holistic (i.e. "I like that, it's pretty!") negative opinions tend to be very specific (i.e. "That dude looks like a rapist"). If even your negative opinions are incoherent and ill-defined, then you're probably functionally illiterate.

Note: I'm not looking for criminal behavior or complaints about religious people. 99% of people think criminal behavior is wrong, and everybody here hates Christians, so talking about these things won't introduce any new information.
Being a hypocrite

darsenfeld

Also, socially needy people, and people who expect you to like them instantly.  I don't need insecure weirdos in my life, thank you.

And dopes who see life as some intense competition.  Hmm. Kind of think they have a tiny prick...

Shiranu

Quote from: "DunkleSeele"
Quote from: "zarus tathra"Using the world "fag." It's not that I like homosexuals. It's that "fag" is just a generic insult that is used on non-gays about 100 times as often as it's used on actual gay people. When you use it to insult a non-homosexual, you're basically showing that you can't come up with anything specific to insult. Which is a really bad indicator of a person's intelligence, because while positive opinions are very general and holistic (i.e. "I like that, it's pretty!") negative opinions tend to be very specific (i.e. "That dude looks like a rapist"). If even your negative opinions are incoherent and ill-defined, then you're probably functionally illiterate.

Note: I'm not looking for criminal behavior or complaints about religious people. 99% of people think criminal behavior is wrong, and everybody here hates Christians, so talking about these things won't introduce any new information.
Being a hypocrite

This guy lol...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Jack89

Second on arrogance.  Specifically people who try to act like a bad asses and make other people feel uncomfortable.

Discourtesy in general, really.

Jmpty

Sense of entitlement. Lack of empathy and compassion. Grandiosity. People who think that the rules of society only apply to others.
???  ??