News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Summertime DST settings // Fix

Started by wolf39us, March 08, 2014, 07:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

For those of you who are in a timezone that recognizes DST (Daylight Savings Time), you may need to adjust your DST settings manually in the User Control Panel.

I haven't found an option to auto detect DST as of yet unfortunately.

You can find the settings in User Control Panel --> Board Preferences --> Summer Time/DST is in effect:  NO

Moriarty

Quote from: "wolf39us"For those of you who are in a timezone that recognizes DST (Daylight Savings Time), you may need to adjust your DST settings manually in the User Control Panel.

I haven't found an option to auto detect DST as of yet unfortunately.

You can find the settings in User Control Panel --> Board Preferences --> Summer Time/DST is in effect:  NO

It's actually right to my own time zone now so I'll just leave it alone but thanks anyway. :P There goes my time traveling post responses. :(
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

AllPurposeAtheist

If I cared in the least I'd definitely care, but I don't so I don't.  :-?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"If I cared in the least I'd definitely care, but I don't so I don't.  :-?

your indifference is stunning, your apathy mind boggling......good job.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"If I cared in the least I'd definitely care, but I don't so I don't.  :-?

your indifference is stunning, your apathy mind boggling......good job.
I could tell you were right on the edge of your seat awaiting my reply, but I don't really care.  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Your reply's are better than they sound.  :shock:  #-o  :lol:   Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.