News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Student Sues Parents for College Aid

Started by SGOS, March 04, 2014, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I don't know of a single law that says being an arrogant pissy spoiled cunt is illegal anywhere. If there is then a lot of women and men need locked up immediately! Fuck drug offenders, let's get these shitheads behind bars and rewire old sparky!   :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I don't know of a single law that says being an arrogant pissy spoiled cunt is illegal anywhere.  
That's what makes this an interesting case.  In the end, the courts may decide that her behavior doesn't matter, and that she is entitled - period.  I'm wondering if this first ruling will stand up under appeal.

Shol'va

I do find myself occasionally arguing legal aspects in situations where they are on the side of an individual that is asshole-ish. And that's one of the times I don't enjoy my job dealing with civil law and rules of the road. I certainly understand all too well the whole "the law is the law".

stromboli

There seems to be a lot more entitled young people now than previous. We've all known them in high school and college, but there seem to be more of them now.

Deidre32

Quote from: "stromboli"There seems to be a lot more entitled young people now than previous. We've all known them in high school and college, but there seem to be more of them now.

Parents that coddle and are too permissive, are really at the helm of the problem. Kids aren't born that way, they are more than likely raised to be entitled.
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "Deidre32"
Quote from: "stromboli"There seems to be a lot more entitled young people now than previous. We've all known them in high school and college, but there seem to be more of them now.

Parents that coddle and are too permissive, are really at the helm of the problem. Kids aren't born that way, they are more than likely raised to be entitled.

Absolutely.