News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Moving Sucks

Started by wolf39us, February 25, 2014, 09:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf39us

Ah the joys of moving!  

Started this past Friday and I have yet to finish... You never really know how much shit you have until you have to move it all lol.

So anyway, I'm having some good times with my old landlord.   When I moved in two years ago my landlord did not have clickers for gates here and asked me and my roommate to go get our own.   They are $50 deposits which you get back when you return the devices.

All is good until she asks for the clickers back.  Confused, I consulted my roommate and he said that we did not get clickers from her...

I spoke with the front office and got proof that we did indeed pay for our own...  Now she is claiming that we must have lost the ones she gave us and wants to charge us $100 per device...  Ugh I can see this woman is going to do whatever to take money from us.

She's also one of those types that thinks nothing is ever clean so I have a feeling she might find something to bitch about.

Onto my new place.  Nice location, nice apartment.   Except our neighbors are shady as fuck.  One of them is parking across 4 motorbike parking spaces with his motorcycle... Douche.

Then a couple of mornings ago I had woken up to go to work and as soon as I stepped out of the building I could hear a fricken party going on.  WTF at 06:00 and no one has called the cops??

Just about every day so far I've noticed people working on their cars.  Full fledged transmissions and shit.

I've stepped in dog shit in the backyard and complained about it...  Then as I was moving in my friend stepped in an entirely new pile.

I can see that I've moved into some fucking ghetto without realizing it beforehand.  Guess I need to save up more this time... Ugh

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

GrinningYMIR

Ah the ghetto, I don't miss it

Sorry bout that Wolf
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Jason78

If it's taken you four days to move your stuff, then you have too much stuff.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

Sorry to hear about your move, maybe this will cheer you up: http://youtu.be/4x_QkGPCL18  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

wolf39us

Quote from: "Jason78"If it's taken you four days to move your stuff, then you have too much stuff.

I'm including organizing and what not...  We physically moved everything in 7hrs

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jason78

Sell your possessions, give your money to the poor and come follow me.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

No dog shit at the YMCA wolf and the YWCA is just a few blocks away for your gf. It's the only sensible solution.
You've obviously failed to pray hard enough. Ask your pastor what to so. YMCA/YWCA would permit you to live apart and out of sin the way GOD commands.. and dog shit free! :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.