We Don't Want To Any Stinken Politicians!

Started by Solitary, February 25, 2014, 03:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Pizzeria Reserves Right to Ban Lawmakers After Anti-Gay Bill
By Tracy Connor
An Arizona pizzeria that threatened to ban lawmakers who passed a bill allowing shopkeepers to refuse service to gays on religious grounds says customer approval has been "overwhelming."
"One lady called and said she would never eat here again, but that's been dwarfed by the 500 or so calls in the other direction," said Evan Stevens, manager of Rocco's Little Chicago Pizzeria in Tucson.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, a Republican, hasn't said yet whether she will sign the bill, which was passed by the Legislature late Thursday. Supporters of the proposed law say it expands religious freedom; opponents say it legalizes discrimination.
Rocco DiGrazia, the pizzeria owner, waded into the debate with a tweet that said he reserved the "right to eject any State Senators we see fit to kick out."
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

Score one for the Defense of Pizza Act.  Anyone who infringes on your right to sell your pizza gets legally discriminated against.  I love it.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm more inclined to vote for submarine sandwich vendors, but to each his own.  :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.