News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I'm back

Started by caseagainstfaith, November 19, 2014, 02:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseagainstfaith

Hi, I'm back.  If anybody remembers me.  A number of months ago, I tried to log it, and my password didn't work.  I was mostly busy with other shit, so, I never bothered to reset my password.  Until today.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

PickelledEggs

Good to have you back! :biggrin:

wolf39us

Solitary

Welcome back aboard caseagainstfaith! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'll be the first to admit I never noticed you were gone, but welcome back anyway..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

I have to say it
I know its a disgrace
I remember the name
But can't place the face...... :think:

Welcome back.  :biggrin:

aitm

Quote from: caseagainstfaith on November 19, 2014, 02:38:50 PM
Hi, I'm back.  If anybody remembers me.  A number of months ago, I tried to log it, and my password didn't work.  I was mostly busy with other shit, so, I never bothered to reset my password.  Until today.

Hey! Great to see you again. I wondered what the hell happened to you. Glad you are still with us.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

pr126

Hey, welcome back
You have been missing for a long time.

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Mr.Obvious

I think this was before my time. Welcome back anyway!
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hakurei Reimu

Good! My CAF levels were getting low!
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

caseagainstfaith

Thanks for the welcome back.  I really like the current avatar from Hakurei Reimu.  Very cute.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Mequa

I'm not sure I was active on the forums back then, but anyway, welcome back to AF.

I look forward to making your acquaintance. :)

Sal1981