News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Leviathon

Started by Insult to Rocks, February 20, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insult to Rocks

QuoteLeviathon is a spirit I have battled as well. It was a hard battle but was won. It was about four months or more ago. My wife and I were in McDonalds and were having a conversation with an angel and Leviathon had come up. I told the angel that i wanted to fight this demon and he said I could. On the way back to the hotel I asked the angel if he could bring the demon to a predestinated place and he said yes. I figured that since Leviathon was from the depths of the sea he would be used to the cold water so I filled the tub up with scalding hot water and blessed the water. The angels (there were two now) brought Leviathon bound to the tub and fought with me. We all pulled our swords from our hips and began running this demon through with all my strength and everything I had. I would say it took atleast half an hour or more. We were all spent but the battle was won.
//http://www.fstdt.com/Top100.aspx?Archive=1
My favorite fundie quote. Is Leviathan even in Christian mythology?
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

Hijiri Byakuren

They misspelled Leviathan. It bothers me.

And yes, he's in the Bible somewhere. He's not a demon, though: Leviathan is supposed to be some sort of giant sea creature. His counterparts on dry land and in the air are, respectively, Behemoth and Ziz.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

stromboli

QuoteIsaiah 27:1 - In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that [is] in the sea.

There are actual several verses in the Bible. In Revelation "that old serpent" can refer to Satan. There are other interpretations.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "stromboli"
QuoteIsaiah 27:1 - In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that [is] in the sea.
You kind of have to wonder why an all-powerful god would need to fight a sea dragon which he himself must have created. :-k
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Poison Tree

Wait, it took this guy and two angles more than 30 minutes to stab/drown a tied-up demon in a bathtub? That doesn't fill me with confidence. How the fuck many of them did it take to bind the demon in the first place? What did the people in the next hotel room imagine was going on, with all she splashing and grunting and demon screams?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Hydra009

He pulled out his hip-sword and went at it until he was spent.   :rollin:

Plu

Sounds like a real champion. He claims he wants to "fight this demon" but then the demon is already bound and defeated at the start of it.