Kate Upton Weightless in a Bikini. Say No More.

Started by stromboli, February 19, 2014, 11:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Minimalist"Nice tits.
She asked me about that too..  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

billhilly

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"http://www.christianpost.com/news/kate-upton-boyfriend-rumors-slammed-model-talks-religion-i-want-a-cross-with-me-101848/

Apparently she felt very objectified after this cover, because of some comments:

http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/201 ... 08_360.jpg

She is also very religious and got very affected when they took her cross to do a photo shoot. Aw, Poor girl. :(

:rollin:

That was a cross?  I thought it was a T for titties!

GrinningYMIR

I remember when she first did cat daddy, my friends and I must have watched it twenty times before they blocked the site at school

Good times
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

stromboli

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I have a hunch nobody believes my little Kate Upton phone story. FINE! Be that way! If you only had faith.. [-X

I was going to comment about the odds of you being with Kate Upton, but that would require a mathematician. And a computer. With lots of RAM.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I have a hunch nobody believes my little Kate Upton phone story. FINE! Be that way! If you only had faith.. [-X

I was going to comment about the odds of you being with Kate Upton, but that would require a mathematician. And a computer. With lots of RAM.
That's so hurtful... :cry:

stromboli

It shouldn't be. I've seen pictures of you. You are better looking than me. Think how bitter I am.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "stromboli"It shouldn't be. I've seen pictures of you. You are better looking than me. Think how bitter I am.
Wow.. You ARE  blind aren't you?

aitm

I cannot remember a masturbation fest on who is the ugliest...but goddamn if it not for AF.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AtDawnTheySquee

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"Who the fuck is Kate Upton?

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

[spoil:rrfs03dg][/spoil:rrfs03dg]
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jason78

I'd never heard of her before this either.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

SGOS

Quote from: "Jason78"

I'd never heard of her before this either.
I've heard the name.  I recognized her when I saw her, but I'm not sure where I've seen her before.

Plu

It's just some blonde modelling chick. For some reason most straight males go bonkers when they see a pair of digitally enhanced tits :roll:

GrinningYMIR

Depending on how she ages she can still look good for a long time coming.

For now I'll just settle on...Scientific admiration...and ignore her political/religious agenda