stromboli

We seem to have a consensus here.....

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "DunkleSeele"Chicago "pizza"?  :-s  :-&
[ Image ]

That abomination ^ is NOT a pizza!
It looks like someone vomited in a plate of flat bread

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "stromboli"We seem to have a consensus here.....
There are 2 infidels that must be sought out and punished...and by punished I mean shot and set on fire. The ashes must be spread over raw sewage and medical waste, then used to top a Chicago style...whatever it is.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

aitm

Quote from: "aitm"pizza...meh.

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
There are 2 infidels that must be sought out and punished...and by punished I mean shot and set on fire. The ashes must be spread over raw sewage and medical waste.

:-s

:-k

:shock:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

PickelledEggs

There are 2 infidels that must be sought out and punished...and by punished I mean shot and set on fire. The ashes must be spread over raw sewage and medical waste, then used to top a Chicago style...whatever it is.
I think the punishment is pretty clear of what it should be. They should be force-fed Chicago style pizza.

May god have mercy on your souls... and toilets.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
I think the punishment is pretty clear of what it should be. They should be force-fed Chicago style pizza.

May god have mercy on your souls... and toilets.
The sick fucks would enjoy that. They must be shown to the public so that they may be ridiculed. After that I have some happy fun camps for them.

Insult to Rocks

Just make the unbelievers eat my schools french bread pizza.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

stromboli

Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"Just make the unbelievers eat my schools french bread pizza.

The FSM is not amused.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"Just make the unbelievers eat my schools french bread pizza.
And Domino's....

*shivers*

The Skeletal Atheist

And Domino's....

*shivers*
That is only for the highest of the highest of blasphemers.

PickelledEggs

And Domino's....

*shivers*
That is only for the highest of the highest of blasphemers.
I was at a friend's party when he told me he ordered pizza. When it got to the house, it was Domino's. Long story short, we're no longer friends.

SGOS

I was in town and heading home for supper.  I spotted a Domino's and thought a pizza would be nice.  I went in and ordered.  When the guy said it will be ready in a couple of minutes, I thought, "This is not going to be good."  They must microwave some frozen prepared thing.  It tasted like the kind of thing you get in frozen food section at Walmart.  I expect more from a pizza place.

Jason78

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"and by punished I mean shot and set on fire

Shoot them with incendiary rounds and kill two birds with one stone.

I now declare the battle of the best pizza topping under way.

Even though it's a forgone conclusion that the best pizza topping is pepperoni and pineapple.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato