News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

House of Cards

Started by Notthesun, February 16, 2014, 04:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notthesun

So I just finished season 2 in a day and I want more! What are your thoughts on the show? I fucking love it. The only issue I have with it is Frank doesn't have an opponent that makes things go to another level. Aside from that I am in love with it.
Poster formerly known as Sky;Walker.

His life rushes onward in such torrential rhythm that only angels and devils can catch the tempo of it.

atheist_in_a_foxhole

Haven't watched it yet. Right now I'm finishing 6 Feet Under and 30 Rock. I'll probably watch House of Cards after another season is out.

Jack89

Just discovered this show last week and I've watched 4 episodes and all I can think to say is, holy shit this series is amazingly good.  My new favorite.

Aroura33

My hubby and I started watching this show a few months back and are totally hooked.  
Kevin Spacey is pure awesomesauce.  And the whole cast is fantastic, really.  I cannot think of anything negative to say about the show.  For me, it is the next Breaking Bad.  Extremely good compelling TV.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy