Main Menu

Its been a long time

Started by Adventfred, February 13, 2014, 01:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adventfred

SGOS

Quote from: "Adventfred"missed you guys and gals :-D
Thank you.....  Who are you?

The number of gals seems to have dwindled for some reason.  Maybe it's time for the rest of us to do a self examination.

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Adventfred

Quote from: "SGOS"

The number of gals seems to have dwindled for some reason.  Maybe it's time for the rest of us to do a self examination.

im one of the few brown people on here  :lol: Baddogma and others should know me, here have been pivotal in my road to freethinking a long time ago

also hi to GrinningYMIR

aitm

HEY!

<---- Points at Adventfred*

My favorite darker skin colored person..  #-o

I mean....er.....never mind.

Hiya fred! Welcome back.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Adventfred

Quote from: "aitm"HEY!

<---- Points at Adventfred*

My favorite darker skin colored person..  #-o

I mean....er.....never mind.

Hiya fred! Welcome back.

hahahah AITMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
missed you too bud

Jason78

Quote from: "SGOS"

There are no girls on the internet.   Hey fred
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Insult to Rocks

Hello! Now that we have a brown skinned person on the forums, we are one step closer to having all the colors of the rainbow!
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

Jason Harvestdancer

Hey, I actually remember you.  I think that means I'm old.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Adventfred

haha Jason Ofcourse youre old.  Thanks Drunkenshore, and i believe there was another black person, who use to post about crazy stuff, he was young, cant remember user though, Insult to rocks not to worry im two types of brown (african indian) ;)

GrinningYMIR

I'm actually a blue skinned being that was phased into the body of a YMIR mech, so I take up multiple colors on my own :D

Also Advent, I think I came along after you had already left
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

leo

Welcome back ! I don't know who the hell you are.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Adventfred

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I'm actually a blue skinned being that was phased into the body of a YMIR mech, so I take up multiple colors on my own :D

Also Advent, I think I came along after you had already left

:-D  :-D  yeah, i just didnt have the time sigh, life is still a stress for me though

Hello Leo and Jason  :)

Mister Agenda

Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Adventfred