News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just your average everyday teenage atheist

Started by AtDawnTheySquee, February 08, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtDawnTheySquee

Yea so uh hi, I'm an atheist and I like kittens and stuff.

GrinningYMIR

Hello there, for some odd reason your profile picture reminded me of Sachiko Shinozaki 0.o

Welcome to the forum!
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

SGOS

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"Yea so uh hi, I'm an atheist and I like kittens and stuff.
Atheists quite often have a certain affinity for cats.  After all, they obviously have evil thoughts and are most likely the spawn of Satan.  Welcome.

AtDawnTheySquee

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Hello there, for some odd reason your profile picture reminded me of Sachiko Shinozaki 0.o
It's Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"Yea so uh hi, I'm an atheist and I like kittens and stuff.
Atheists quite often have a certain affinity for cats.  After all, they obviously have evil thoughts and are most likely the spawn of Satan.  Welcome.
Cats>>>hyumunz

OH ANDZ I LIZEN 2 LOTZ OV MUZIC AS WELL, ESPECIALLY DA UNDERGROUND KIND

aitm

welcome, who doesn't like a little puddy tat?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

Welcome!

Quote from: "aitm"who doesn't like a little puddy tat?

I certainly do. They taste like chicken if you cook em right.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hijiri Byakuren

Welcome to the Dark Side.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AtDawnTheySquee

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"Welcome!

Quote from: "aitm"who doesn't like a little puddy tat?

I certainly do. They taste like chicken if you cook em right.
No stahp, don't eat kitties. Puppies on the other hand... especially deep fried and with guacamole on the side :3

AtDawnTheySquee

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
[ Image ]
You'll never get Madoka.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
[ Image ]
You'll never get Madoka.
As the great philosopher, SF Debris once said on the subject... well, just look at my sig. :wink:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Insult to Rocks

Welcome to the forum! I've never had much good experience with animes, and all the Japanese games I play nobody here recognizes, so there's no incoming conversation there. However, I do like cats, as well as dogs, so I suppose that's a start.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

AtDawnTheySquee

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Image ]
You'll never get Madoka.
As the great philosopher, SF Debris once said on the subject... well, just look at my sig. :wink:[/quote]
If you kill it another one comes out of no where :l
Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"Welcome to the forum! I've never had much good experience with animes, and all the Japanese games I play nobody here recognizes, so there's no incoming conversation there. However, I do like cats, as well as dogs, so I suppose that's a start.
My other hobby is music, i have like 50 or so Gigs of music in my computer.

Insult to Rocks

QuoteMy other hobby is music, i have like 50 or so Gigs of music in my computer.
Lucky for you, we have a whole thread devoted to music. Why doncha go post something there for us to listen to?
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

AtDawnTheySquee

Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"
QuoteMy other hobby is music, i have like 50 or so Gigs of music in my computer.
Lucky for you, we have a whole thread devoted to music. Why doncha go post something there for us to listen to?
But which genres tho? Is there also a last.fm thread?

Insult to Rocks

Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"
But which genres tho? Is there also a last.fm thread?
Any genre, even soundtracks. Just post it in the "what music are you listening to" thread.
The only thing I would discourage from posting there are church hymnals, for fairly obvious reasons.
-- H. L. Mencken