News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Kid sister is an atheist

Started by irish, February 08, 2014, 09:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Quote from: "irish"My kid sister is an atheist.  She often demands God "come down and prove himself" to her. Does this mean she does believe in a God she is just a waitin' for him to show up or what.  I am Catholic.

Just because the word God is used in a person's sentence does not mean they believe in God anymore than if they used the word Zeus. She is demanding what is suppose to be a real God to prove He exists which should be easy for an all powerful God, wouldn't you think? My wife is Catholic, and the Church has me listed as a protestant so we could get married even though they knew I have been an atheist since I was six years old. Can you prove God exists with any reliable evidence? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Quote from: "irish"
Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "Plu"Most atheists would probably consider converting if any gods were to actually show up

at this stage however, I would be hard pressed to worship said god, I mean worship as in devoted like. I think I would be way too judgmental on the prick for being such a ....well a prick. The foundation of my "religion" panotheuism is that if humanity were created by god(s) we are more moral, just and benevolent than the creator(s)

I think people for the most part suck worse than any creator could.
Irish.

Are you insane? Has anyone created a flood to destroy mankind like God did? What would you think of a person that saw a baby that was dying and they could help and did nothing like God does every second. Have you actually read the history of your God? Would you create something that could feel pain and suffering and then cause it's pain and suffering like your all powerful God has done? You don't think very well, or you don't think at all to ask such dumb questions and make such remarks.  :roll: Stick around and see all the arguments atheists have regarding your God and be enlighten!    Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "irish"I am Catholic.
I am so, so sorry...  :lol:

Shol'va

Why are you asking us about what your sister believes? Shouldn't you be having these discussions with her?

LE: damn, I was baited into a thread revival.

jonathan.santiagomerino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllPurposeAtheist

Tie your kid sister to a stake and burn a cross into her chest before it's to late! :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

leo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Tie your kid sister to a stake and burn a cross into her chest before it's to late! :shock:
Hey how the hell I erase the post above ?
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "leo"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Tie your kid sister to a stake and burn a cross into her chest before it's to late! :shock:
Godidit... :roll:

leo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "leo"
Godidit... :roll:
I wrote from my tapatalk account . I want to erase that post. I was trying tapatalk.

AllPurposeAtheist

Hijiri Byakuren

I haven't had a single problem using Tapatalk, so I can only assume you guys are clueless. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"I haven't had a single problem using Tapatalk, so I can only assume you guys are clueless. :lol:
God hates people who don't get tap talk then..  Either way it's a fail.  [-X

Youssuf Ramadan

I don't even know what Taptalk is....  :oops:

leo

Okay now I get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leo

Mods please erase the jonathan Santiago Merino post. That post was my mistake.