Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Touched Myself "Down There"

Started by stromboli, February 04, 2014, 11:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"
Quote from: "irish"
Quote from: "stromboli"So gay marriage is causing natural disasters, masturbation is ruining people and probably causing planetary misalignment, yet somehow molestation and rape of children is not harming the firmament in any way. So hurting yourself is bad, hurting others OK. Got it.

No one has ever said that the molestation and rape of children is not harmful.

It's the church's priorities that are at issue here, not who exactly said what and when.

No Church has a priority of molesting children.  Pedophile are everywhere.

Solitary

Quote from: irish"="Youssuf Ramadan"][quote="irish
Quote from: stromboli"]So gay marriage is causing natural disasters, masturbation is ruining people and probably causing planetary misalignment, yet somehow molestation and rape of children is not harming the firmament in any way. So hurting yourself is bad, hurting others OK. Got it.[/quote

No Church has a priority of molesting children.  Pedophile are everywhere

This may be true, however, when it is done outside of the Church the perpetrator is arrested when found out. It's also a bigger sin when a Priest does it that is suppose to represent a figure to look up to, trusted, and godliness. It can't get anymore hypocritical than that unless they killed the kids also. The cover up is a disgrace upon the Church and it's hierarchy that turns another cheek and does not report it to the police.  [quote="irish
[quote="stromboli"]So gay marriage is causing natural disasters, masturbation is ruining people and probably causing planetary misalignment, yet somehow molestation and rape of children is not harming the firmament in any way. So hurting yourself is bad, hurting others OK. Got it.[/quote

No Church has a priority of molesting children.  Pedophile are everywhere

This may be true, however, when it is done outside of the Church the perpetrator is arrested when found out. It's also a bigger sin when a Priest does it that is suppose to represent a figure to look up to, trusted, and godliness. It can't get anymore hypocritical than that unless they killed the kids also. The cover up is a disgrace upon the Church and it's hierarchy that turns another cheek and does not report it to the police.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Historically children have been treated as property and it wasn't really until the past few centuries that's changed, however the church doesn't have much of a track record in the change department.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

irish

No Church has a priority of molesting children.  Pedophile are everywhere  (Irish)

This may be true, however, when it is done outside of the Church the perpetrator is arrested when found out. It's also a bigger sin when a Priest does it that is suppose to represent a figure to look up to, trusted, and godliness. It can't get anymore hypocritical than that unless they killed the kids also. The cover up is a disgrace upon the Church and it's hierarchy that turns another cheek and does not report it to the police.  :roll:  Solitary[/quote]

Most children are molested in their home but no one reports it.  It's the little hidden secret.  I agree it brings disgrace on the Church.

AllPurposeAtheist

FREEZE! Undercover LDS touching yourself down there officer! You have the right to...HA! You have no rights. Your soul belongs to the LDS! Off to H E double for you OR you can pony up a few million bucks and God will forget the whole thing.   :roll:

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "irish"No Church has a priority of molesting children.  Pedophile are everywhere.

The Catholic Church seems to one of the highest proportions of kiddie-fiddlers of any group, religious or otherwise.  They need to be subject to the same laws as everyone else.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "irish"I agree it brings disgrace on the Church.

No, what brings disgrace on the church is how they protected the perpetrators while not giving two crusty old shits about the victims, without whom they would have to get a job at Burger King.

ApostateLois

I touched myself down there after reading this topic.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

stromboli

All I can say is the Navy ruined me.  :sad2:

Aletheia

Nobody seems to notice how truly unhealthy the churches are. Seriously, they are concerned about what people do with their genitalia when alone? Outside of some novel scientific study or a really kinky fetish, I fail to see how masturbation effects other people, let alone interest, those who aren't invited to the "show."

Don't we have diseases to cure, wars to end, and poverty crises to resolve? Millions of years of evolution to create a complex brain and this is what we waste our time on?
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

phattmatt

How often does everyone touch themselves?  I think I average out at about three orgasms a day

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: phattmatt on May 18, 2014, 09:57:58 PM
How often does everyone touch themselves?  I think I average out at about three orgasms a day
That might explain the whole homeless problem you're having. :think:

phattmatt

3 orgasms daily = no home

Tell me how that works?

AllPurposeAtheist

If you jerk off 3 times a day I wouldn't give you a place to stay at my place. Nothing personal.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 18, 2014, 10:30:41 PM
If you jerk off 3 times a day I wouldn't give you a place to stay at my place. Nothing personal.
If you have issues with a 3 timer, you'd have conniptions if you knew my record.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel