News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

So uhh... I guess I'm back

Started by Damarcus, February 03, 2014, 11:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damarcus

Hey guys, I've been gone for a while, mainly because I got a shitty job last year which didn't leave me any time to do anything with my life.

So I quit that job and I'm heading back to university, hopefully to get a degree in Archaeology (a subject I've always enjoyed)

I'm looking forward to seeing what's new with the forum and everyone on it.  :)
Quote from: \"Tony Harrison\""This is an outrage!"

Quote from: \"Plu\"When you can\'t wield logic, everything sounds like an insult.

Insult to Rocks

Welcome! Archeology is a wicked cool field, I have to say, so I'm hoping you get that degree. It would definetly be nice to have an intelligent archeologist in the forums as well. It would cetainly help fight off the ocasional theist incurssions.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Damarcus"Hey guys, I've been gone for a while, mainly because I got a shitty job last year which didn't leave me any time to do anything with my life.

So I quit that job and I'm heading back to university, hopefully to get a degree in Archaeology (a subject I've always enjoyed)

I'm looking forward to seeing what's new with the forum and everyone on it.  :)
I might have joined after you went missing for a while, but welcome back!

I just re-beat Brock in Red version BTW

AllPurposeAtheist

The high school picture with the slacks and blue shoes and green vest looks familiar, but I suck at names so I'll pretend to remember your username. So uhh...I guess you're welcome back.  :-k  :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

yeah I hate fucking architects

welcome I suppose
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Fidel_Castronaut

Welcome back Damarcus, I have fond, very sexy memories of you last time you were here. Weird, creepy sexy memories.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Solitary

:-D Welcome back aboard Damarcus! When I was younger I wanted to be an archeologists, but was talked out of it by my brother-in-law who was a college professor at ASU.  #-o  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

_Xenu_

Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

stromboli