Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Verse 9:29

Started by VladK, February 03, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "Manusia"There is no God but Allah.
World mythology disagrees.

There is as much evidence for Allah as there is for every other god. If you accept one, you have to accept that the rest are at least plausible.

The evidence is in his books, which are unmatched in graceful wordplay.
Did you seriously just argue your case on the basis of poetry!?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Did you seriously just argue your case on the basis of poetry!?

Metrical Compositions...His grammatical structures, and use of multiple entendres..and their rhythmic pattern when read...
outmatch any human form of poetry.

O SON OF MAN! Thou art My dominion and My dominion perisheth not; wherefore fearest thou thy perishing? Thou art My light and My light shall never be extinguished; why dost thou dread extinction? Thou art My glory and My glory fadeth not; thou art My robe and My robe shall never be outworn. Abide then in thy love for Me, that thou mayest find Me in the realm of glory.

The Quran does the same.

By the sun and its brightness
And [by] the moon when it follows it
And [by] the day when it displays it
And [by] the night when it covers it
And [by] the sky and He who constructed it
And [by] the earth and He who spread it
And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it
And inspired it [with discernment of] its wickedness and its righteousness,
He has succeeded who purifies it,
And he has failed who instills it [with corruption].
Hi I make music and stuff. You may be surprised.
https://soundcloud.com/sinclair-12

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Did you seriously just argue your case on the basis of poetry!?

Metrical Compositions...His grammatical structures, and use of multiple entendres..and their rhythmic pattern when read...

O SON OF MAN! Thou art My dominion and My dominion perisheth not; wherefore fearest thou thy perishing? Thou art My light and My light shall never be extinguished; why dost thou dread extinction? Thou art My glory and My glory fadeth not; thou art My robe and My robe shall never be outworn. Abide then in thy love for Me, that thou mayest find Me in the realm of glory.

The Quran does the same.

If this is the work of an almighty god, you should advise him to take some poetry lessons.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

The Skeletal Atheist

The Quran does the same.

You still have refused to give me the number to your dealer.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

aitm

really folks, you can't fix that kind of stupid.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"

The Quran does the same.

You still have refused to give me the number to your dealer.

Private dealer, with public affiliations

Show me a sura like this.

O KINGS of the earth! Give ear unto the Voice of God, calling from this sublime, this fruit-laden Tree, that hath sprung out of the Crimson Hill, upon the holy Plain, intoning the words: 'There is none other God but He, the Mighty, the All-Powerful, the All-Wise.'... Fear God, O concourse of kings, and suffer not yourselves to be deprived of this most sublime grace. Fling away, then, the things ye possess, and take fast hold on the Handle of God, the Exalted, the Great. Set your hearts towards the Face of God, and abandon that which your desires have bidden you to follow, and be not of those who perish.

aitm

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"Show me a sura like this.

O KINGS..............  blah blah blah.

as previously  forementioned,
one simply can't go a-fixing,
this obvious example of mind bending
proving again how its really a stupidisin

oh my...worship me
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

FrankDK

> Since Allah is Knowledge, all deities are his. They all exemplify traits of Allah and each religion contains a certain degree of faith. Religions are really just distortions of the divine message (and singular faith).

I realize that's your claim, but do you have any evidence?  You are just repeating the fact that you believe it, which isn't evidence.

The Hindus say, no matter what god you pray to, it is Krishna who answers.  That proves your claim wrong.

Frank

aitm

Quote from: "FrankDK"The Hindus say, no matter what god you pray to, it is Krishna who answers.  That prove your claim wrong.
Frank

Oh snap. you just got schooled Mitchy, ole Frank proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are wrong. You are foolish for following the wrong god. Now you're going to ...wherever Krishna sends the bad folk.. Must suck to be you eh?

Jmpty

The Quran does the same.

Well, I'd give it a 6. Good beat, and easy to dance to, but not much substance.
???  ??

SGOS

Quote from: "Jmpty"

The Quran does the same.

Well, I'd give it a 6. Good beat, and easy to dance to, but not much substance.
^ I love this.  It's humorous, but at the same time so true.  Poetry can make the most empty thought sound so compelling.  But in the end, it's still just an empty thought.

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "FrankDK"> Since Allah is Knowledge, all deities are his. They all exemplify traits of Allah and each religion contains a certain degree of faith. Religions are really just distortions of the divine message (and singular faith).

I realize that's your claim, but do you have any evidence?  You are just repeating the fact that you believe it, which isn't evidence.

The Hindus say, no matter what god you pray to, it is Krishna who answers.  That proves your claim wrong.

Frank

Krishna shares an exalted station with Abraham, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Muhammad, Jesus, the Báb, and Baha'ullah as one of the Manifestations of the Message...Krishna bows to Allah(Vishnu). I already said this: The Final Evidence will not be Evidence at all...What science would come to would either be an answer with or without faith.

FrankDK

> Krishna bows to Allah(Vishnu).

But Allah and Vishnu are very different gods.

> I already said this: The Final Evidence will not be Evidence at all...What science would come to would either be an answer with or without faith.

That doesn't make any sense, but you are correct: you already said that.  You don't have any evidence.  You believe what you want.  Some people believe what they want, some people believe what the evidence indicates.  I could no more believe your myths just because I wanted to than you could accept reality and admit your myths are just stories.

There is no god; get over it.

Frank

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "FrankDK"> Krishna bows to Allah(Vishnu).

But Allah and Vishnu are very different gods.

> I already said this: The Final Evidence will not be Evidence at all...What science would come to would either be an answer with or without faith.

That doesn't make any sense, but you are correct: you already said that.  You don't have any evidence.  You believe what you want.  Some people believe what they want, some people believe what the evidence indicates.  I could no more believe your myths just because I wanted to than you could accept reality and admit your myths are just stories.

There is no god; get over it.

Frank

Vishnu is the All-Pervading One, The Power of the Supreme Being...while Allah is The Majestic, The Supreme, The Arbitrator   and The All-Embracing...
They are Singular Names applied to a Singular God (that Encompasses all Gods)

By final evidence I mean the furtherest Knowledge that Science could potentially lead us...To the End of the Known Material Universe, But Never Beyond.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"Private dealer, with public affiliations

Show me a sura like this.

O KINGS of the earth! Give ear unto the Voice of God, calling from this sublime, this fruit-laden Tree, that hath sprung out of the Crimson Hill, upon the holy Plain, intoning the words: 'There is none other God but He, the Mighty, the All-Powerful, the All-Wise.'... Fear God, O concourse of kings, and suffer not yourselves to be deprived of this most sublime grace. Fling away, then, the things ye possess, and take fast hold on the Handle of God, the Exalted, the Great. Set your hearts towards the Face of God, and abandon that which your desires have bidden you to follow, and be not of those who perish.
Did you just challenge me to a rap battle with Allah?
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!