News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

THE PRINCIPLE

Started by josephpalazzo, January 29, 2014, 09:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josephpalazzo

Another attempt by anti-science theists to throw us back 500 years ago. Yes, Galileo was wrong, the Catholic church was right.

[youtube:c4ydahdu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8cBvMCucTg[/youtube:c4ydahdu]

:Hangman:

Plu

Yeah... you need to be seriously dumb to even buy into this stuff for a second.

I'm predicting millions of viewers and a box-office hit.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GrinningYMIR

:-|
 :-k  
 :-?
 :shock:
 :Hangman:
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Sal1981

Yes, let's state something scientists don't know, while we slip in our little argument from ignorance; let's do that, I bet no one will notice.

weeee'rrrreee speeesssshuuuulll.

MitchellDaBomb

hmm very interesting...we certainly do need to continue to study the dark energy that engulfs the universe...that would hopefully bring us closer to truth. The thing they said about the earth's resources being depleted sounds like crap to me (IMO). The only reason were destroying our earth is because of money (Money creates competition where there is none). Resources are invaluable and we treat them as money-making commodities. This movie is probably being made for profit alone -.-
Hi I make music and stuff. You may be surprised.
https://soundcloud.com/sinclair-12

aitm

we are special because we are special because we have seen nothing like us so we are special. tada!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Jack89

I don't know about that god stuff, but the earth is a pretty great place.  I don't want to live anywhere else.  

I also find human beings to be pretty special, because I am one.  Wouldn't want to be anything else.

Plu

QuoteI don't know about that god stuff, but the earth is a pretty great place. I don't want to live anywhere else.

You can't live anywhere else, that's why you live here :P Now if only we could get theists to understand this very simple little explanation.

Solitary

We are special and live in one special place therefore God is a non sequitur in logic. Most of the universe is special because it can't support life, so therefore there is no God, is the same argument.  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Atheon

Take a few scientists and quote them out of context. Then say GAAAAAWWWWDDDDD.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca