News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Spy - A Photo Game

Started by Gerard, February 20, 2013, 08:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "Gerard"
Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"I spy numbers. Happy Pi Day, folks.

[ Image ]

Pi day.... That's a Japanese thing, isn't it?

Gerard

Dunno, but it's definitely a nerdy internet thing. Bad Astronomy has a post about it http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronom ... d_day.html and reddit even changed the main logo today with the little alien dude getting smashed in the face by a pie.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Gerard

Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"
Quote from: "Gerard"
Quote from: "BarkAtTheMoon"I spy numbers. Happy Pi Day, folks.

[ Image ]

Pi day.... That's a Japanese thing, isn't it?

Gerard

Dunno, but it's definitely a nerdy internet thing. Bad Astronomy has a post about it http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronom ... d_day.html and reddit even changed the main logo today with the little alien dude getting smashed in the face by a pie.

My mistake. Pi day was mentioned on Wikipedia's front page today. Another party that happened today, "White day" is a Japanese thing and was mentioned just in front of that same sentence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_Day

Gerard

Teaspoon Shallow

Quote from: "Gerard"I spy dough

[ Image ]

I spy precious metal

Gerard

Quote from: "Teaspoon Shallow"
Quote from: "Gerard"I spy dough

[ Image ]

I spy precious metal

[ Image ]

Sorry, the rules (page one of this thread) say only photo's. We play from dough:

Teaspoon Shallow

It is not a crayon drawing!  It is a photo. [-(

Gerard

A photo, for the purposes of this game, is something recorded with a photo camera. click.... and basically that's it. That has to be at least the basic element. An animation with photographic elements in it does not apply as a photo.

Gerard

Teaspoon Shallow

Fair enough though many cameras have these effects as standard, so it is, point and shoot.  35mm is dead.

I had second thoughts of posting the later pic as I was not sure if you would take it in the humour I intended. 8-)

Gerard

Quote from: "Teaspoon Shallow"Fair enough though many cameras have these effects as standard, so it is, point and shoot.  35mm is dead.

I had second thoughts of posting the later pic as I was not sure if you would take it in the humour I intended. 8-)

Don't worry about it Teaspoon, I did notice the somewhat similarity between the two pictures you posted... :wink:

If you can spy somethin in that heap of coins I posted..... Appreciated!

Gerard

AllPurposeAtheist

I spy some real dough man!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason Harvestdancer

White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!