News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The wait is over

Started by Naberius, January 29, 2014, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naberius

Hello.

Good to meet you all.  I'm an ardent non-believer from Canada and I look forward to some scintillating discourse.

Cheers.
"[T]he only meaning of life worth caring about is one that can withstand our best efforts to examine it." - Dan Dennett

GrinningYMIR

"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

You're welcome as long as you keep Justin Bieber and elect him as mayor of Toronto.  =D>
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

jumper

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh yeah..keep the cold air up there or we're building a 100000 foot tall wall on the border.  :evil:

Naberius

You'll be pleased to know that "the Biebs" is all but disowned by his countrymen.  Unlike Bill Shatner, Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Sydney Crosby...
"[T]he only meaning of life worth caring about is one that can withstand our best efforts to examine it." - Dan Dennett

AllPurposeAtheist

We have one teenage girl here claiming to be his fan. She spends a lot.. :shock:

stromboli

Quote from: "Naberius"You'll be pleased to know that "the Biebs" is all but disowned by his countrymen.  Unlike Bill Shatner, Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Sydney Crosby...

Steve Nash, Paul Schaeffer.... Welcome.

barbarian

Plu

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

_Xenu_

Now in all fairness, the Canadian government has apologized for Brian Adams on several occasions.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Insult to Rocks

Welcome! Don't ever let anyone shame you over your country's legacy of music stars. After all, nobody can beat Germany when it comes to awful musicians. They gave us David Hasselhoff, and what's even worse, they actually like him. #-o
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .