Petition To Deport Justin Bieber Reaches 100,700 Signatures

Started by stromboli, January 29, 2014, 08:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Bieber has been charged with assault in Canada. Lawyer fee his ass into poverty, works for me.

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh dammit to hell and back! I know you're all big fans of the Biebs and you keep pretending you don't like him.
You DO realize he's not spreading the word of our Lord with his boyish anctics don't you?  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Sonwinks

My in laws gave me JB's mum's biography for Christmas last year..... if I didn't know them better.... I'm sure I would conclude they hate me!
Haven't even opened the book - and would never re-gift it....I just could not!!
So it's on the bookshelf for a bit...so the in laws see it.... For a bit every visit... The in the bin it goes!!!.....
Come to think of it....the bin is a good place for JB too!

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Problem is the young man was taught how to be a success at something before he was taught how to be a responsible adult. Should be the other way around.

leo

Quote from: "stromboli"Problem is the young man was taught how to be a success at something before he was taught how to be a responsible adult. Should be the other way around.
He got lucky. Many people with real music talent never are successful.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Naberius

I actually live right around where he grew up (his best friend goes to my college) and I can tell you all first hand that he is universally disliked.  We hate what he's doing and how it's making us look.  

QuoteProblem is the young man was taught how to be a success at something before he was taught how to be a responsible adult. Should be the other way around.

It's funny, there was an interview on a talk show here with his mom.  George Stroumboulopoulos (totes used Google for that) asked her about his "musical talent" and she points to the ceiling.  All I could think of at the time was, oh she must mean he's a blight on humanity?  A silly, silly conversation.
"[T]he only meaning of life worth caring about is one that can withstand our best efforts to examine it." - Dan Dennett

jumper

aitm

Quote from: "jumper"
Quote from: "Naberius"Josh Groban has been credited saying this "When people tell me, 'God has blessed you with the gift of music', you're damn right I get offended. I did not practice hours a day for eighteen years to have my success attributed to a myth."

nice.

wow. I thought that boy was a thumper. Well good for him.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Wait! You mean God didn't choose Justin to bring a message of hope to humanity?  Well fuck then. :x  :roll:  :-|  :-?  :-k  8-)

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "jumper"
Quote from: "Naberius"It's funny, there was an interview on a talk show here with his mom.  George Stroumboulopoulos (totes used Google for that) asked her about his "musical talent" and she points to the ceiling.  All I could think of at the time was, oh she must mean he's a blight on humanity?  A silly, silly conversation.

Josh Groban has been credited saying this "When people tell me, 'God has blessed you with the gift of music', you're damn right I get offended. I did not practice hours a day for eighteen years to have my success attributed to a myth."

nice.
I know exactly what he is talking about. I HATE it when people say that people are born with talent. Fuck them. They aren't born with talent. If ANYTHING, they're born with the interest to develop certain talent and the interest to dedicate a ton of hard work.

AllPurposeAtheist

I dunno.  I had artistic talent to burn as a small child. My mother and grandma did too. Maybe it's a genetic trait.   :-k

the_antithesis

Where's the petition for not giving a shit about this Justine Barbar person everyone keeps banging on about because I can't be bothered to sign.

AllPurposeAtheist

It's part of his marketing kind of like the transformation of Hanna Montana being morphed into cute, slutty Miley. The bieb has to undergo the public ttransformation from "teen heartthrob" to bad boy pot head/egg throwing Canadian who drives to fast so someday his sage advice will be sought for future generations of twerps lacking real talent and who have way to much fucking money.
Just think, in about 50 years his wrinkled face will be plastered everywhere as he tries in vain to act like a teenager again at the Crammy awards.  :-k